Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Survivor: All-Stars - you choose who wins $1 million

Million $ winner, Rupert
    Hottest chick - Heidi
    Hottest dude - left blank
    villan - Johnny Fairplay
    Fight - Rupert - Johnny
    Best Memnet - Rupert steals shoes
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Big Tom is one cool feller, and he had the best comments at both the interrogations prior to the two final votes he took place in.
    You think so? I thought those so called adults acted like 3rd graders. IMO Tom is an idiot. Rob played a great game and the losers are all POed. Lex and Jerri make me want to puke.

Man, you know who's really hot? Jenna. Did she get some work done as well?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I got an email tonight from Atom films.com that Jenna was in a short movie. Unfortunately I deleted the email so I can't provide a direct link. It was kinda funny, showing how Jenna was re-integrating into regular society.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I'm talking about Jenna Lewis, not Jenna Morasca. Whom are you referring to?
    (Like my posts)

The Jenna that was just on the All-Stars, made it to the final 3. I think this is the same Jenna that was sitting next to Rob at the reunion show. If so, she said that she did not have any work done on the reunion show.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

There were 2 Jenna's in the All Stars, but yeah the one sitting by Rob! Very nice! It's funny how that show changes your looks so dramatically.
    (Like my posts)

I think Big Tom is really cool, sure he got a little emotional at times, but I can't hold that against him. Although he did have a legitimate complaint when it came to Rob insulting his son.

I voted for Rupert primarily because of the reasons stated earlier in this thread. He didn't compromise his integrity or loyalty for the sake of winning and he wasn't a sore loser (I think he even voted for Boston Rob to win the $1 million, if I'm not mistaken).

Sure Rob played the game well from a technical standpoint, but he revealed himself to be a complete bastard in the process. I know it's the nature of the game; but, personally, I just can't justify awarding someone $1 million for such bad behavior.

Although Rob did justify himself in the end by proposing to Amber (however, if I was the cynical type I would think that he must have known he was going to lose and was just trying to insure that he would get some of the money by legally binding himself to the guaranteed winner; good thing I'm not the cynical type ).

I agree, Rob played the game great.

but with Rupert's popularity rating on the CBS site (95% on Monday).....well, I'll be very surprised if he doesn't win it. How can anyone not like the guy?

And did anyone else notice that Rob couldn't grow facial hair? I was surprised to learn he was in his late 20's. Really, he's got like a few stray hairs on his cheeks, and well....I voted for beard.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

How did Rob insult his son? I must have missed that one.
    (Like my posts)

I think he said something along the lines of Tom's son was just as dumb and unintelligible as Tom.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”