Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Survivor: All-Stars - you choose who wins $1 million

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada

I think what ticked me off most this season was Jenna voting for Rupert when they were down to the final four. What in the world was she thinking? Did she, for any minute, actually believe that Rob or Amber would turn on each other and take her to the final two?
    It was all strategy. I think that she knew that she wouldn't get taken also. I think she was definitely going to (try to) give Rob a 'run for his money' in the final immunity. I think the only way she could have won would've been if she got immuity and voted Rob off. Maybe people wouldn't have voted for Amber if Rob weren't there.

Other then the guy getting burned in Australia, have they had any run ins with other injuries or dangerous animals in any of the seasons? I ask because they kept showing what looked like dangerous animals for the preview of next season.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    Other then the guy getting burned in Australia, have they had any run ins with other injuries or dangerous animals in any of the seasons? I ask because they kept showing what looked like dangerous animals for the preview of next season.
    I remember that Rob Z guy who choked Clay in a challenge got stung on his foot by a jellyfish.

Someone on the Marquesas show got stung by a sea urchin and Kathy urinated on his hand to relieve the pain but I can't remember who it was right now.

There might be more but I can't think of any off the top of my head at the moment.
    Last edited by Hellboy; 05-17-2004 at 05:31 PM.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I think in All-Stars, Richard Hatch got bitten by a small shark while he was swimming.
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire

I got another email from Atom Films with Jenna's short.

Jenna's film
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars