Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Survivor: All-Stars - you choose who wins $1 million

Last night on the Survivor Reunion show, it was revealed that a second $1 million prize would be awarded to the audience's choice among the 18 All-Star castaways. If you want to vote you can go to www.cbs.com and place your vote for whichever castaway you believe should have won $1 million.

I was torn between Rupert, Big Tom and Rudy; but I eventually voted for Rupert.

Anybody else here plan to vote?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Re: Survivor: All-Stars - you choose who wins $1 million

My wife is voting for Rupert.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I went with Rupert. & , can't go wrong with that.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Yea, at the very first of last season, when he stole the other teams shoes "We are pirates, and what do pirates do? We pillage!" Was awesome. I gotto go for Rupert.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

While Amber did a fair job a playing the game, riding on Rob's coat tails, I thought Rob deserved to win. My vote went for him, even though they are getting married.

If not him, then Rudy. He's the man!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Big Tom is one cool feller, and he had the best comments at both the interrogations prior to the two final votes he took place in.

But, well, as much as we all love Big Tom, you can't vote for him over Rupert!

Though personally I think Big Tom and Rupert should star in a sitcom as roommates, with Hach, Lex, and Shiiann as the wacky neighbors. That'd be a hoot!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Not sure if they'll accept my vote or not, but I'll head over and try to put one up for Rupert. He played very well both times, and managed to keep a little of his intergrity during even the dirtiest Survivor action ever. All-Star was fantastic, I really hope they decide to do that again sometime down the road.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

[font=Times New Roman][font=Verdana]Ugh! I’ll be happy when this show finally doesn’t get renewed...[/font]
    [/font]
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Gotta Vote Ruppert. JJR is Right Ruppert did keep some dignity in the Dirtiest Survivor ever.

Gotta ask, What did you vote in the other survey questions?

I voted Elisabeth as hottest Female

no vote for hottest male

best moment was Jenna getting peanutbutter

and best fight was Ruppert/Johnny Fairplay

Anyone else?

AA

P.S. I like the Sitcom Idea El Chuxter had.

Chux, What they really need to do is combine Iron Chef with Survivor, and put two of the survivors, maybe Keith Famie from survivor Australia, who is a Chef, and someone else in Kitchen Stadium, as one of their challenges. It'd be a crossover show. We could hear things such as "the chairman likes Blanched Tranatula," or "the secret ingredient is Vampire Bat."

AA, Eh!
    Last edited by Arrogant Arse; 05-11-2004 at 06:56 PM.
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire

Thanks for posting the link big B. I recorded the show and it ran over it's alloted time so I missed out on hearing there was an online vote and another episode.

I voted for...

Million $ winner: Rupert
    Best Fight: Rob strangles Clay
    Hottest Women: Amber
    Top Moments: Outback- Michael Skupin falls in fire
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”