Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

More Unleashed Figures Revealed!!

We've heard the line-up for the Summer unleashed series, but the pictures of the final versions are finally up. I have the say, the Bossk is pretty sweet. But the real stand out in my opinon, is the Tusken Raider. That is just a beautiful figure. And the news about the Fall Unleashed Series is equally cool. While I don't really understand the inclusion of Aurra Sing, IG-88 and StormTrooper should kick major arse.

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/pa...dn/default.cfm
    http://www.starwars.com/collecting/n...s20040511.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Re: More Unleashed Figures Revealed!!

With IG-88 coming hopefully it'll mean more droids like a Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid , and Destroyer Droid will be made in the future.

i am not really an unleashed collector but these three look really good. they have given ayalla a wonderfully balletic pose, the sculpting on bossk looks really good but the detail on the tusken raider's clothing is incredible. three very nice additions to the series.
    come one, come all/chalk your eyes/blood for gall/this isnít the same world/your children are offerings/bow down/give thanks for their scant sufferings/chalk your eyes/the bigger the god so small the man/just this wooden horse remains

is this what you fought for?/green order/green order

Just awesome!! I love the unleashed line. These figures look great and I cant wait to get them. Hopefully Ayla wont be a "leaner".

btw: two of my unleashed have become heavy leaners. Obi-Wan, and Luke Hoth. Obi-Wan is leaning back so far that he looks like he's doing the limbo . Luke Hoth is leaning so far to the right that he looks like he's about to hit the ground soon...... booo!!!

Anyone else have these problems?? Any suggestions on how to fix??

You can sign me up for any unleashed figures! I am truly sorry that I passed on the initial waves due to lack of interest on my part. After I finally bought a Boba fett and opened him up (I usually don't open anything up) I was hooked. They are now proudly displayed on my desk at work.
    "He's no good to me dead."

Aurra Sing, IG-88, and a Stormtrooper...

Sing might be cool if they do her in a battle pose - epspecially with her long rifle or even better - her red lightsaber. Curious that if they wanted to do a mostly EU character, Assaj Ventress didn't take Sing's place.

IG-88 I'd actually hoped for. The droid bounty hunter has never actually been shown in motion, truly exhibiting its articulation. Seeing IG in an action pose might truly give some insight into how this character moves in combat. I agree with BATTLEDROID that the other potential war droids would make excellent unleashed (the scene where the SuperBD pushes the older Geonosian-model out of the way as it rapidfires in the Arena would be the sweetest moment I can think of! - simulated blasts coming from its wrist guns).

Stormtrooper - hmmm. Cool no doubt, but from what scene? Tantive IV, the Death Star? Cloud City? Endor? Where do you guys want this figure to be from?

I don't collect all the Unleashed, however, there are very few I don't want. Crazy enough, 2 of those are in the current wave. The Clone Trooper, stepping on his fallen buddy's crotch just does not look right. There are plenty of other poses that the sculptors could have used for a fallen Clone and a fighting one. I love Clone Troopers, but not this time. (Luke's the other I don't like). So I really hope the Stormtrooper(s) will be done with more taste. I don't really care about the setting, but beside burning brush from the Battle of Endor actually sounds cool, or with that pink vapor blasts from the firefight on the Death Star whisping about behind him, well that trooper could be made that style for Bespin or the Tantive IV as well. But I think Endor interests me the most. You?

The Tusken looks really sweet. Cant wait to see IG-88.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I wonder if I'll collect all these.

Actually the Tusken is painted darker and more monotone than I'd expected. I was imagining something close to the latest Saga figure which I like a lot. I do like Tuskens...my 12" is right here next to my keyboard as of the past hour since I was decidedly looking at Tusken Raider products.

I was thinking that in Unleashed, I'd collect core characters...maybe not branch off into the obscurities such as Aurra Sing. I'd like them more in EU figures.

I mean, EU fans: would you rather have a 3 3/4" Jaina Solo figure, or one of her Unleashed? Granted that could be cool - and Aurra is not totally EU, she was in the movie for those 6 seconds, but...

Hasbro is taking this to Unleash all the bounty hunters, I'd guess. In Playskool figures, that's cute, cheap, takes up little room, and is sort of awesome.

In Unleashed? Hmmm. But when I consider how cool a Gamorrean or Weequay Unleashed might look, I guess I have to stick with the idea that I'll be buying some of the secondary characters - just not to be an Unleashed completist.

But:

Obi-Wan from E4 has not been Unleashed
    Lando has not been...
    Jabba has not been...
    Obi-Wan from E1 has not been...
    Qui-Gon has not been...
    Padme from E1 has not been...
    JarJar has not been...(could be funny, so don't knock it)
    Troopers from various armies and outfits could be very cool (too bad the Clones bit it!)

So I am interested in other possibilities. The Wampa still begs for this treatment IMO!

I guess we'll wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    Just awesome!! I love the unleashed line. These figures look great and I cant wait to get them. Hopefully Ayla wont be a "leaner".

btw: two of my unleashed have become heavy leaners. Obi-Wan, and Luke Hoth. Obi-Wan is leaning back so far that he looks like he's doing the limbo . Luke Hoth is leaning so far to the right that he looks like he's about to hit the ground soon...... booo!!!

Anyone else have these problems?? Any suggestions on how to fix??

I put one of those clear rubber bands on the front foot of Obi want to make it hold tighter to the base. This keeps him from leaning. I haven't had the chance to take out my Luke Hoth yet so I couldn't offer a suggestion.

My 2Ę - I'm loving this line even more with all the new releases. I have been selling off most of my 3 3/4" figures/ships so I can put the money towards Unleashed & GG Mini Busts. I feel these larger items can display alot better and not seem as childish to other non collectors. I'm getting sick of my relatives saying "No, I didn't see you playing with your dolls again Sir!"

I hope they do Unleashed Rick McCallum next...that'd be something to see.

Anyone see the new package Unleashed Slave Leia yet? I gotta get that figure, missed it first time around.