Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Favorite Unleashed Figure Poll

I thought it would be fun to see which Unleashed figure is the favorite among us here at SSG. So I'm going to conduct a poll similar to the Wave by Wave polls in the Saga section which were started first by Tycho and then later continued by Jaff and TheDarthVader.

Please vote only for the choices listed as these will be presented and voted on in order of release and in their respective waves. Since the amount of figures released is rather small this poll could move rather fast. So in an effort to get the most votes possible I will post a new wave once a week unless I notice activity has come to a standstill. Unlike the Wave by Wave poll the voting will remain open on all waves until the first run-off. So feel free to cast your votes on past waves even if you weren't part of the poll from the beginning. Have fun and vote away.

Who is your favorite Unleashed figure from Wave 1:

-Darth Maul
    -Jango and Boba Fett

I wasn't to thrilled about these when they first came out and to this day feel they are 2 of the weaker entries in the Unleashed series. While I didn't think Maul was as ridiculous as those of you who refer to him as "Ballerina Maul," I did feel Jango and Boba Fett were better representations of the characters so they get my vote.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Re: Favorite Unleashed Figure Poll

Jango and Boba

Nice set, looks better without Boba though. The base is awesome, I love the water effect.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

J and B as well

the maul's cloak was WAYYYYYYYY too woooooshy!
    Last edited by Deoxyribonucleic; 05-12-2004 at 01:43 PM.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Jango and Boba. LOved that one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Put me down for Jango and Boba Fett. To this day I still do not have, nor want, the Unleashed Darth Maul. His pose is too weird for my likes.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

I actually like the Maul better. The Jango one is cool too, but for some reason I was really attracted to the Maul when I first saw it. Mabye it was all that extra detail... I dunno.

The Maul seems much more "unleashed" to me anyways.

Gotta go with Jango and Boba, for sure. It's a much more intresting set, then the nearly all black Maul, and his ballerina pose.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I always thought the Darth Maul looked cool, even though her looked like a ballerina. The Jango Fett is nice but I never cared for Boba Fett being included in the set. I don't own either of these anymore since my prequel purge, but if I had to choose I'd say the Darth Maul is the better of the two.
    "This is bad. [I]Episode I[/I] bad!"
    - Andrew the Geek, [I]Buffy the Vampire Slayer[/I]

"Saying the Yankees have a rivalry with the Red Sox is like saying the hammer has a rivalry with the nail."

Unleashed Wave 1--voting still open

-Darth Maul--2 votes
    -Jango and Boba Fett--6 votes

You can continue to vote for Wave 1 if you haven't yet but in the meantime lets move on to Wave 2.

Who is your favorite Unleashed figure from Wave 2:

-Anakin Skywalker
    -Padme Amidala
    -Darth Vader

I think all 3 of these figures could've benefited from a better pose but Anakin's was one of the worst in the line so far IMO. Padme was decent even if her chain seemed a bit more unleashed than her pose was. Darth Vader was nice but I would've liked to have seen something from the duel with Luke in ROTJ rather than the Cloud City "I am your father" pose. Out of all 3 I really only found myself interested in Darth Vader this wave so he gets my vote.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Vader. I never saw these except for pictures.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten