I wish we had something to talk about

I really wish that a new never before seen prototype or something interesting was found so we could talk about something. I love the vintage line, yet this place is sadly and understandably dead.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Re: I wish we had something to talk about

We could talk about what I still need to complete my vintage collection.

I need about 12 more figs, mostly POTF (read: expensive)

I need some of the mini rigs

I need a couple of the playsets

I need a few of the ships

We could talk about the care and feeding of the aging plastic pieces. To display, not to display, etc...

We could talk about the items that we wish we could have had when we were young naive children...

Anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    We could talk about what I still need to complete my vintage collection.
    Me, me, me. Is that all you can think about? What about my needs and wants to complete my vintage collection.

Seriously those are good discussion topics, start a thread. Some are others might be who collects ships/playsets/accessories, because I know not everyone does.
    Odd rumors you heard back in the day. I had friends trying to feed me all kinds of BS about my figures, new figures and ships, and other stuff.
    And finally great rediscoveries. Like you thought you had lost an item for good only to have resurface later.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I'm in on any of those discussions!

There's about 11 figures I don't have either and would like to get eventually, either carded or loose.

We could also start a thread about what we did with our star wars when we were kids...for instance, I had a big yellow beanbag that I used to pretend was tatooine and I'd make caves and crevaces all over it to hide the jawas and the sand people (I called 'em sand people because it was easier to say back then hehe) and roll R2 down a smooth part of the beanbag only to be jumped on by the hidden jawas....HOURS of fun I tell ya, HOURS.

I'll go start a thread right now.

I think this will be fun...after all, I think that's why most of us are here is because of our love for the vintage line

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I used to pretend that the Emperor had captured Chewbacca and set him loose on a planet (that was the entire inside of my house). He then sent the six Empire bounty hunters and Greedo after Chewie. Whoever got him got a reward. The Emperor watched the whole thing on video screens. Of course, the bounty hunters would fight each other, Chewie would kill a bunch of them. Sometimes Chewie would go after the Emperor or someone would show up to save Chewie. Kind of like the Running Man, wasn't it?

I say start away. I know I need a few more figures as well, maybe 15 at the most. Plus playsets and such also.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten