Hybrid View

Vintage figure needs?

Well I'd figure I'd start it.

Sadly I don't need anything. Well, I need something but nothing I can afford or will ever be able to find. I will list it all anyway.

1. Vlix
    2. 63rd POTF Coin
    3. Telescoping Vader
    4. Telescoping Ben
    5. - ? All the Droids and Ewoks Prototypes

Other than that I have everything I need and want. I have all the POTF coins, all the figures and variants, all the vehicles I want, Lili Ledy 12' Tusken Raider, Walking Wind-Up R2-D2. I really can't think of anything I may need.

So, what do you guys need?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Re: Vintage figure needs?

I need all the POTF line. Also need the Blue Snaggletooth. Other than that I am good togo.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The only vintage figures I still need, or at least would like to get are: Yak Face, Blue Snaggletooth, Vinyl Cape Jawa and the Red Caped Bib Fortuna. And maybe Vlix.

Blue Snaggletooth, Three Legged R2D2 from the Droid Factory,

and Power of the Force:

Endor Luke, Pop-Up Lightsaber R2, Amanaman, Barada, Imperial Gunner, Stomtrooper Luke, Han in Carbonite, EV-9D9, Warok, A-Wing Pilot, General Lando, Imperial Diginitary, Yak Face

I seriously doubt that I will ever pay to buy the others, but I'd sure like to run into them at a garage sale.

I'm done, I've got all the vintage figures I want. I don't collect Droids or Ewoks figures and I'm not a variation hunter. But I do have a few specific variations, like small Han and a brown snake Yoda. Also I have both red and blue Snaggletooth. Now I wouldn't mind owning a DT Luke, Ben or Vader or firing Boba Fett, but these are variations in my mind and out of my price range.

A note about Bib Fortuna. The Red Caped version is like the black caped version of Jedi Luke and Squid Head, its a prototype. No body talks about these black caped figures but because Tomark screwed up and listed the red caped Fortuna in their '94 price guide a lot of folks think its real.

And one final note for the people who are after a Vlix, Brian's Toys has one for sale on eBay for only $4999.99 plus shipping.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

If I had the cash, I would pick up the Vlix. I really want him more than all the others I have listed. As for a vinyl caped Jawa, I have one loose, not sure if its real though. Not sure where I got it to be honest, but I know I didn't pay more than 1.00 for it.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."