Hybrid View

OZZFEST Announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!

"According to a posting at the official Ozzfest web site, Ozzy Osbourne will be making a "big announcement" this Friday, May 14 via the first OzTV episode of Ozzfest 2004. Although presently unconfirmed, it is believed that the announcement will consist of the official confirmation of BLACK SABBATH as the headliners of this year's festival, which is scheduled to kick off July 10 in Hartford, Connecticut."

Sounds like Sabbath to me. The rumor has been going around so here's hoping.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Re: OZZFEST Announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Black Sabbath? Isnt Randy Rhodes dead? I would pay to see that one
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Original Black Sabbath? Isnt Randy Rhodes dead? I would pay to see that one
    eh ? i hope they come over this side of the pond seeing as thats where they are from rather than just touring the states with the ozzfest because that's where the 's at.

the ozzfest line up already looks pretty good to me - especially as it contains judas priest newly reunited with rob halford!
    come one, come all/chalk your eyes/blood for gall/this isnít the same world/your children are offerings/bow down/give thanks for their scant sufferings/chalk your eyes/the bigger the god so small the man/just this wooden horse remains

is this what you fought for?/green order/green order

I second that "eh?"

Randy was a post Sabbath Ozzy guitarist.

Iommi is the Sabbath guitarist (and one of James Hetfield's inspirations!)
    Back and more bearded than ever before

My bad.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I can't wait for the announcement if this is what it turns out to be. I personally would like to see a half hour set of Ozzy solo with Zakk, and then hour and a half of sabbath like they did back in 97. I think it was 97.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."