Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ree-Yees: More than meets the eye!

HA!

I just noticed, out of the bazillion times I've seen ROTJ, that right after Boussh/Leia rescues Han from carbonite and Jabba and all his denizens start laughing and the curtain pulls open to reveal them, that Ree-Yees is clasping his hands over (pretty tight it seems) Threepio's mouth/vocator and there's a little struggle between the two going on in the background!

Hahahhahhahaha!

I love these movies for reasons like this...still things to this day I've never noticed!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Re: Ree-Yees: More than meets the eye!

I never noticed that. Gonna have to watch it again, especially since I just got the "real OT" on VHS
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Was it Ree Yees doing that? I always noticed 3PO was being silenced by someone, but always thought it was Bib Fortuna.

BTW, great thread title Deoxy!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Was it Ree Yees doing that? I always noticed 3PO was being silenced by someone, but always thought it was Bib Fortuna.

BTW, great thread title Deoxy!
    thanks, I couldn't help myself

I think I've seen that before, but not sure ! I'll check it out .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

You, Deoxy, recently had a posting up about the CCG, which I collected back when. I like going thru now and actually seeing some of these characters and what-not that maybe I never noticed before.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    You, Deoxy, recently had a posting up about the CCG, which I collected back when. I like going thru now and actually seeing some of these characters and what-not that maybe I never noticed before.
    You are so right, the ccg's are great for that because they have all the background stuff that's so hard to catch in the movies because it happens so fast!!

Man, I thought this was an announcement that Dreamwave was going to do an overpriced, underdistributed eight-volume reference guide to their brand new Ree-Yees continuity, the old Marvel series be damned. You really know how to shave a guy's .

But I must say that I noticed that a few years ago. It's still pretty funny. Great eye for detail ol' Uncle George had, way back in the day.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic
    You are so right, the ccg's are great for that because they have all the background stuff that's so hard to catch in the movies because it happens so fast!!

The one thing I really don't like about the CCGs is that they were making up their own info for stuff, and photoshopping characters into scenes they weren't originally in. The canon and EU are complicated enough without the CCG cards making further changes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    The one thing I really don't like about the CCGs is that they were making up their own info for stuff, and photoshopping characters into scenes they weren't originally in. The canon and EU are complicated enough without the CCG cards making further changes.
    YEAH, that IS pretty cheesy...the one I remember the most that was cg'd in was the imperial land mine BAHHAHAHAHAA

Yeah, I remember that from the film alright