Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Some ideas for Unleashed figures

As I stated in another thread, it took me a long time to really get into this series; but recently I have been considering collecting these figures exclusively. So here are some ideas for Unleashed figures that I hope we might see in the future, some are a little unorthodox, but I think they could still be done very well.

Barada, Nikto, Weequay and Klaatu - not all at once, but I would love to see some Unleashed versions of as many Skiff Guards as possible. That would also go for many of Jabba's Palace henchmen, like the Gamorreans; or even some of his dancers, like Oola or Yarna.

Biker Scout - putting him on an exploding Speeder Bike might seem like the most obvious choice, but I would rather have something that doesn't make him look like an incompetent boob.

TIE Fighter Pilot - at first he doesn't seem like a good choice for this line, but with a little creativity I think Hasbro could pull it off. Maybe having him climbing into the cockpit of a TIE Fighter during an emergency scramble. Or maybe not, does anybody else have an idea for this guy?

R2-D2 - The easiest choice would probably be to have R2 using his little rockets, similar to Yoda's "force effect."

Cantina aliens - lots of possibilities here: Ponda Baba, Greedo, Dr. Evazan, maybe even Hammerhead and the Duro

Ben Kenobi - might be a great compliment for an Unleashed Ponda Baba

Anyways,these are just some ideas, I'm sure you guys have more.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Re: Some ideas for Unleashed figures

Here are some of my "hopefuls":

Lando (from ESB w/option of cloak of not)-Pose: running down hallway with blaster drawn?
    Luke Hoth (as Hoth Rebel Commander not Pilot-that was a dumb idea IMHO)-Pose: him swiping at the Wampa
    Snowtrooper Pose: Firing E-web Cannon
    Leia (in white gown from ANH) Pose: shooting at Stormtroopers either from Tantive IV or Dentention Area (doesn't really matter)
    GREEDO! While never seen in a dynamic pose-you'd have to be "Unleashed" to pull a blaster on Han Solo!
    Jawas! Pose: Either one blasting R2 with energy bolt or a couple carrying R2 above them.
    Tarkin (Okay sure he didn't have a dynamic pose either in the movies but just his mere presence evokes a certain evil aura.) Pose: Either sitting in chair or standing with arms folded behind back or holding a blaster.
    Luke (Dagobah) Pose: acrobatic pose landing on tree branch with vine in one hand and Yoda in backpack!
    Luke (Bespin) Pose: either pre Vader fight with blaster drawn or post fight with hand cut off holding onto vane (companion to the Vader Unleashed fig already released-this would complete that scene nicely)
    Admiral Ackbar Pose: in chair given orders from Home-One bridge (weak but again never had a dynamic shot in the movies
    Gamorrean Guard! Pose: any number of poses for this big boy. Weilding Axe is my fav.
    Lando (Skiff Guard) either holding onto ropes to escape Sarlaac or at the controls of the Skiff-escaping from Jabba's Sail Barge
    C-3PO (YES him) Pose: All messed up with wires all over the place when he was in the Falcon

Okay my head hurts. That's enough thinking for now-though there are more figures out there to think of.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

If I could pick 3 from each film my choices would be as follows:

Episode I
    -Gungan Warrior (Naboo Battle)
    -Qui-Gon Jinn (Theed Hanger Duel)
    -Destroyer Droid (with force field)

Episode II
    -Kit Fisto (Arena Battle)
    -Super Battle Droid (Arena Battle)
    -Geonosian Warrior (Firing sonic blaster)

Episode IV
    -Sandtrooper (Escape from Mos Eisley)
    -Jawa w/R2-D2 (Firing EMP Blaster at R2)
    -Ben Kenobi (Death Star Duel)

Episode V
    -Snowtrooper
    -Zuckuss
    -Luke Skywalker (Cloud City Duel)

Episode VI
    -Biker Scout
    -Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard)
    -Royal Guard
    Last edited by Hellboy; 05-13-2004 at 06:20 PM.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

ANH:

Jawa
    Ben Kenobi
    Leia

ESB:

Lando
    Boba Fett
    Luke on Dagobah

ROTJ

Biker Scout
    Ewok
    Weequay

TPM

Qui Gon
    Panaka
    Tarpals

AOTC

Luminara(just enlarge her 3.74 figure)
    Kit
    Geo Warrior
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yes and here's an Ewok concept drawing from a collector. I know it's somewhere in another thread, but it belongs here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2290-EwoksUnleashed01.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	8216  
    Last edited by Turbowars; 05-13-2004 at 11:41 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I was gonna go look for that picture today, but ya beat me too it. LOve that picture.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I don't collect this line, but even I would like to see a Royal Guard.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I think a set of Zuckuss and 4-LOM on the hunt together would be a good piece.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I'd like to see,
    1. Sandtrooper with that huge Concussion Grenade Cannon in some kind of shooting pose.
    2. Snowtrooper getting all crazy in the snow
    3. R2-D2 with all his arms extended and that blue electric field around him.
    4. Royal Guard kicking some Royal ***. Maybe a little EU showing his armor underneath.
    5. Leia Boushh, I just really like that outfit.
    6. Ewoks and Scout is a perfect combo
    7. Gam Guard with his ax over his head ready to slice and dice.
    8. Skiff Lando with his Helmet in one hand and a blaster in the other. Either looking like a Mac daddy or is a shooting pose.
    9. Concept trooper would be cool. I'd love one that is in the stance that McQuarrie drew him in
    10. Bespin Like either hanging from the antenna or battling Vader.
    11. The rest of the Bounty Hunters.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I wouldnt mind also seeing the Rancor monster with some blood around his mouth. Some beasts and monsters would be cool to make.