Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Vader Hoth, Bib Fortuna, IG-88 on cardback checklist

All three of those and more confirmed on these checklists from the card backs. Plus pics of some figures as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ANHback.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	8202   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ESBback.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	8203   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROTJback.JPG 
Views:	266 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	8204  
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 05-13-2004 at 01:04 AM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Vader Hoth, Bib Fortuna, IG-88 on cardback checklist

Can't wait these figures are going to turn me into a MOC collector
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

thanks for the pics KH

I'm a tad, just a tad disappointed that they didn't redo the biker scout, but it's ok, he'll still look great on the card backs.

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I hope Bib isn't a rehash. I assume IG-88 is though, considering he was so well done in the POTJ line, then reoffered in the BH 4-pack, what would the need be to do him again?

I hope we 4-LOM and Zuckuss sometime though, after Dengar and Bossk getting resculpts they shouldn't be far behind. (Hopefully..heh)

Wonder what Vader Hoth will look like? Vader holding his tongue out to catch snowflakes?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Not bad choices, but there's some strange ones also. Hopefully they'll consider Ephant Mon worthy of recard also, for the folks that are still missing him. And the Imperial Sketchtrooper wouldn't be a bad idear either.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    I hope we 4-LOM and Zuckuss sometime though, after Dengar and Bossk getting resculpts they shouldn't be far behind. (Hopefully..heh)
    I think the POTF2 versions were perfectly fine - even easier for Hasbro. Just recard them and make thousands happy.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    I hope Bib isn't a rehash. I assume IG-88 is though, considering he was so well done in the POTJ line, then reoffered in the BH 4-pack, what would the need be to do him again?
    I'd like it if he were redone to a more appropirate height. If you look closely, IG is standing on a lower step then the rest of the BH's, and he is still taller then the others.

That would be the only reason I'd like him redone.

A question about the cardbacks... Do you guys know why some of the fig's names are in red and some not? Is it anything to do with new fig's vs rehashes?
    Last edited by dr_evazan22; 05-13-2004 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Wanted to add more.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    A question about the cardbacks... Do you guys know why some of the fig's names are in red and some not? Is it anything to do with new fig's vs rehashes?
    Red is for imperials. Blue is for the rebels.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I agree about IG-88 - the POTJ one is perfect in every way, except height. He should have been the same size as the classic Hasbro one.

Quote Originally Posted by dindae
    Red is for imperials. Blue is for the rebels.
    D'oh!

Uh, ... I mean

D'uh!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars