HOF C-3PO's right leg messed up?

Yesterday, I finally got a chance to look at Hall of Fame 3PO, and I noticed that his right leg was different, not because of the silver lower leg which it's supposed to have, but because the gold elements were a different shade than the rest of the body. It's not like this on the original MMC figure, so I was wondering if all the HOF figs are like this or if the one I saw is special.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: HOF C-3PO's right leg messed up?

my hof threepio is all the same color gold, except of course his right silver leg.

quality control issue maybe
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Oh, good to hear, I guess it was a freak... man, now I wish I had bought him, would have made a good trade item.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I found one of these a Target the other day and picked it up even thought I own the original MMC figure. After reading your problem with that one in another thread JT I figured having an extra might be a good insurance policy.

My HOF Threepio looks fine. I did notice however that the gold paint above the silver leg tends to look less vibrant in the package, maybe due to the reflection off the silver. Once you open it there is no question, at least with mine, that the gold is the same shade.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Thanks for the head's-up HB.

I wonder why Hasbro chromed the other parts different from the right leg.

I saw another HOF 3PO yesterday and the gold on the right leg DEFINITELY was a different shade than the other parts. It's not that it's just duller, it's a slightly different tone altogether.