Does anyone not care, Part 2: Frasier ends tonight

This show started out as one of the funniest sitcoms in the history of television, and the first several seasons are still right up there with Seinfeld.

But something went really, really wrong a few years ago. Namely, Niles' unrequited love for Daphne became requited, and, well, that blew it all. It wasn't just one of the biggest aspects of the show being flushed, no. The writing took a decided turn for the worse at that point, until it rapidly became less watchable than Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.

There are some indisputable facts about the cosmos. Among them are:

E = MC^2

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

There has never been anything, nor can there ever be anything, which cannot be improved upon by bears, Jubilee cameos, ketchup, or Kit Fisto's mighty grin (and totally ripped pecs).

When the cameras stop rolling on Sesame Street, Oscar walks over and kicks the out of Elmo.

Daphne should never have found out about Niles' secret love until the final episode, when we find out she's secretly admired him, and in the hoopla Frasier and Roz finally get together and we actually get to see Merris.

(Really, if Roz isn't Frasier's true love, what the hell has she been on the show all this time for? Of course, I won't find out, because I'd much rather watch that ed Rupert get his million dollar booty tonight!)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Re: Does anyone not care, Part 2: Frasier ends tonight

I don't care about this finale. Fraiser ended for me when Cheers ended.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Frasier was still on?!?!? Hmmm. . . I guess that answers that.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

I loved Cheers and I liked Frasier on the show . . . I mean, I didn't like HIM, but I liked having him on the show. So there was no way I would ever be interested in a show about that character, that's for sure.

Nice to have Friends and Frasier gone within a week of each other.

I don't care. Never even watched one episode.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I enjoyed watching Frasier, though i didnt go out of my way to see it. Id heard of the hoopla for its going away, but due to a craptacular change in work schedule i now work until 11 every night so my tv watching routine is destroyed. Even if i was home i probably wouldnt have watched, the Lakers/Spurs game would have been holding my interest. I guess i really dont care that it ended though, now if only some other shows would go off the air.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Interesting reaction. I always found the show to be one of the better sitcoms of all time, at least for a few years. Frasier himself on the show was a dud, but Niles and Marty more than made up for it. Heck, Eddie was a bigger contributor in my eyes than Frasier himself. (The show could've been described as "Frasier's Family and Dog," since they consistently stole the show.)

Like I said, I haven't cared for the show at all since it got flushed down the crapper, but I'm surprised other folks never liked the earlier episodes.

Confidentially, I often enjoyed more than I ever did Cheers. (But I'd still rather watch Woody break wind on Carla as she belches "O Canada" for 30 minutes than watch one of the recent episodes.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I personally used to watch this show qtuite religiously. Over the lagst 4 years or so, I just stopped watching it. It Jumped the Shark gabout then. Yes, Roz and Frazier should be together. Niles gand Daphne shouldnt have gotten together until the end. Time to take this show off of life support.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I stopped watching about 4 years ago.

It was an enjoyable show so it'll be missed for that reason but I didn't get worked up over it ending. I was sad when Cheers ended but that was short lived as I soon found it playing 2 times a day in syndication. I quickly forgot about it being over as it seemed just as alive since I continued to watch it. Since then I haven't been sad to see a show end. Thanks to modern TV no show really goes away, it just changes time slots. Heck now you can buy the whole thing on DVD if you really want.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.