Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Obi-Wan and Leia Packaged

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Re: New Obi-Wan and Leia Packaged

The Republic symbol is so close to the Empires... sort of takes a minute to register. The first thought is they put the wrong symbol on the package.

But that Leia... [add in a lot of hootin' and hollerin'!]
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I happen to open all of my Unleashed purchases but I'll admit this newer package design continues to impress me. To bad they didn't look like this from the beginning because I'd love to see what Mace's and Tyranus's cards would've looked like.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Drooooool............

WOW, I saw the new style Luke and Darth Sidious at TRU yesterday, but the Obi-Wan and Leia (especially Leia) blow those two away!

Here's to finding that Leia!
    May the force be with you.

Brian's Toys has the new Slave Leia in stock for a everyday low price of $39.99. What a deal!!! Obi is a steal at $19.99. Funny thing is both come 3 to a case, no short pack here. Way to go Brian.
    Last edited by Turbowars; 05-16-2004 at 09:42 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

The first time that Leia was released, it never found the shelves. What are the odds that it will be available at retail this time?

For anyone interested. I know a site where you can order Obi-Wan and Leia together for $27.95 plus free s/h. I ordered a set today.

PM me for details.
    [color=purple][font=Book Antiqua][size=3]"With great power, comes great responsibility."[/size][/font] [/color]
    [font=Arial][size=4]-Uncle Ben-[/size][/font]

Got them today from EE. I love the artwork on these babies!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

How's the case assortment on these? The Obi-Wan seems to be clogging shelves. But the other day, I found six figures: three Obi-Wans and three Leias!

Is it just me, or did they learn that we want that Leia. . . and at the same time neglect to see how Obi-Wan has pegwarmed on both cardbacks?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    How's the case assortment on these? The Obi-Wan seems to be clogging shelves. But the other day, I found six figures: three Obi-Wans and three Leias!

Is it just me, or did they learn that we want that Leia. . . and at the same time neglect to see how Obi-Wan has pegwarmed on both cardbacks?
    I saw 'em both for the very first time the other day.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!