Thread: Star Tours Ride

Star Tours Ride

The main page is saying that it will be closed for a few week, but there is no other info. Hopefully they will be giving the ride a serious update.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Re: Star Tours Ride

In a few weeks time? I doubt it; even if they were "changing the film", they'd have to reprogram the simulators, change some of the dialogue in the queue (the line), and do a new pre-boarding spiel. I'm betting it's maintenance or something.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

According to my mom (who is a moderator on an Intercot/Disney message board) it's nothing big, just maintenance...then she said that according to her latest list of upcoming events (ride rehabs and such), the ride isnt going into any kind of rehab......so I dont know whats right or wrong, I just know that apparently it 'was' going into rehab but now apparently its not....I dunno, dont take my word for it, the only way to find out for sure is to either wait and hear about it or if you're going there to just see for yourself I guess.

Disney in general should really shut down for a couple of months and revamp all of the rides. I went this past Feb. and it was well not that great.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."