View Poll Results: What's your level of interest in Star Wars right now?

Voters
455. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strong

200 43.96%
  • Growing

59 12.97%
  • Moderate

99 21.76%
  • Decreasing

77 16.92%
  • Light

20 4.40%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: What's your level of SW interest right now?

Strong, because:

-The new Topps cards are 4 months away

-The OT DVDs are 4 months away

- Episode 3 is now less than a year away
    Last edited by 2-1B; 05-23-2004 at 01:15 AM.

I chose moderate. Im still passionate about the toys and wouldnt drop the line at all, but the slow arrival of new figures is hard pressed to keep me entertained. Im not thrilled about the SE coming out, but will pick it up eventually. Other than that im highly anticipating the next movie.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Strong....but thats nothing new.

Some of the things I'm excited for are:

-Hasbro's OTC/Vintage toy line looks great. Love the retro look and the emphasis on articulation in the Vintage line.

-Of course the OT on DVD, modified by Lucas again or not.

-There are some very promising SW videogames coming out this fall. SW Battlefronts and Republic Commando.

-We should be seeing the first EPIII teaser in about 5 months.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Mi Interes Por Starwars Es Fuerte Desde Que Yo Era Muy PequeÑo Pero Es Mucho Mas Ahora De Grande
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20040322_1_bg.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by raulvader
    Mi Interes Por Starwars Es Fuerte Desde Que Yo Era Muy PequeÑo Pero Es Mucho Mas Ahora De Grande

I think he said high.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Looks like a lot of strong interest, followed by moderate & decreasing which together are still not as many as "strong". That's pretty cool, it's good to see a wide variety I think.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

At this point, my interest is running really strong. Most of the OTC, all 12 of the VOTC, most of the OTC vehicle, and even some of the 12" line(which I almost never buy due to space considerations) are on my "to buy" list. I'm really excited to see what will come between all of this and the gap up until Ep3. Of course, I'm very interested to see what the Ep3 line will hold. I think in general people have to at least be more curious than they've been in what the future will hold for the SW line...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Alex
    I'm really excited to see what will come between all of this and the gap up until Ep3. ...

I have a feeling that these 50 figures will get us up to EIII figures. There are a few other things coming as well such as the jedi council three packs, and the DVD four pack and the Galaxies Scout Trooper. I doubt we'll see much more until EIII except maybe some more Clone Wars Cartoon figures.
    Skeeziks22