View Poll Results: What's your level of interest in Star Wars right now?

Voters
455. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strong

200 43.96%
  • Growing

59 12.97%
  • Moderate

99 21.76%
  • Decreasing

77 16.92%
  • Light

20 4.40%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What's your level of SW interest right now?

With Episode III only a year away, the recent Clone Wars cartoon micro-series, the upcoming DVD release of the Classic Trilogy, rumors of a live-action Star Wars television series on the horizon, the fan club changing hands, and Hasbro toy lines shifting gears, this poll is trying to gauge what is the general level of fan interest in Star Wars at this very "in flux" moment. And once you've voted, why not let us all know what aspects of Star Wars you're most looking forward to.

Re: What's your level of SW interest right now?

My interest level is high right now. All the upcoming stuff is great. Cant wait to get the DVD's finally. EP3 is highly anticipated by me as well.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

High interest...as always...pretty much. Excitement started to wane a bit shortly after the SAGA line hit. But it's back with a vengence!

High points:

The upcoming DVD release!!! YEAH!!! even if it is the weak SE version

The upcoming C3 celebration!!!

The new movie, just 1 year away!!!

Vintage style packaging to celebrate the upcoming DVD release.

The end of the SAGA line?!?! Hopefully.

Low point:

Re-carded figures.
    May the force be with you.

I put strong but only because of all the things sith killer listed above. I am still not as hyped as I was before every other movie. Probably not even as much as I was a month ago. It is probably just a phase I go through when I realize all the money I spend on this stuff before I can justify it in my brain. When they announce some new figures It will probably turn me around until then every recard will continue to lower my excitement.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I think my interest is pretty high, compared to an average person, but low for a major fan. So I voted for moderate. The only big thing really looking forward to is E3. I'm indifferent toward the DVD release because the only DVD player I have is in my computer. I have not bought a new SW book (novel or comic) for a couple of years. I've never cared about any SW TV shows. And Hasbro's Saga line pretty much did me in on the current line of figures last year.
    But on the up side I'm still interested in what Hasbro is making even if I don't buy, I'm also game for what Lego is doing, and my interest in vintage items has never been higher. So while my overall interest level might be low, I very happy with where my interest level is for the time being.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

My interest is growing, but not because of anything due from Hasbro. I'm finally getting the ol' display room whipped into shape!

My real incentive now is to complete my POTF2 collection.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

I've dropped to moderate of late. Mostly because I've been working my hind end off so I don't have a lot of spare time to even think about anything else. But also because we're in an off movie year. I get my not-so-regular KEBco shipment which is always cool, but I don't have a lot of time to deal with toys right now so that's limited. We've pretty much talked the movies to death in one way or another so it's now a waiting game until Episode III hits and we can compare scorecards again. The DVDs are good, but not enough to get me in a tizzy about or anything.

I don't know. The Star Wars thing just isn't the same and is only getting worse it seems. I'm far more excited about seeing SKY CAPTAIN AND THE WORLD OF TOMORROW than I am about watching another Star Wars film. If only Lucas would recognize that the saga needs a jolt of innovation and life and hand it over to young blood then maybe he'd excite the old generation again. But that's moot, so....

My interest has been strong since i was 7.

-V-

http://www.karinations.com
    http://www.nikkicore.com

My interest has been strong, it's just that my satisfaction is not always as high.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I voted "strong" as well.

I enjoyed the cartoons and I'm looking forward to episode 3. (It's almost impossible for me not to be somewhat excited about it.) The DVD release will be nice, but it could be... nicer. The toys have been a little hard to find, but very fun lately. In general, I'm enjoying the toy hobby very much, and I'm looking forward to what's coming next.

I have to admit, my interest has really spiked in the last month or so thanks to my new friend -- "Knights of the Old Republic." The Xbox has been grabbing a lot of what little spare time I've had, but I'm giving it up happily. Very much looking forward to KOTOR 2 also. (Time to go earn some more darkside points now.)