Cool Completed my vintage collect

Well I done (maybe) with my vintage collection. I received the last item I needed/wanted today. A quick over view of my collection:

100 figures, the 96 carded figures plus blue Snagg and Rebo Band. No Droids or Ewoks figures. And to the best of my ability to tell all have original accessories.

22 vehicles. No mini or body rigs. I don't have the Battle Damaged X-wing, original TIE Fighter or Ewok Battle Wagon and at this point am not planing on getting them.

15 playsets. I don't have the POTF version of Jabba's dungeon. I might get the Palitoy version of the Death Star, but that's the only European version of a playset I would buy.

5 "creatures" and 4 accessories.
    Last edited by LusiferSam; 05-19-2004 at 12:40 AM.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Re: Completed my vintage collect

Congrats! Consider the Droids and Ewoks lines, they are actually really cool. Especially if you get them carded because they have some great artwork. I love my Carded Boba Fett.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I have toyed with the idea before, but right now I have no interest them. While I did like the cartoons as a kid, I remember distinctly not liking the Droids figures when I saw them in stores. And starting in late '99, about the time I saw buying a lot of vintage figures, the EU lost favor with me. So those two thing have soured me on Droids and Ewoks for the time being. But who knows, I said I wasn't going to get the Sonic Landspeeder or Cantina Adventure playset either and I did.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Congratulations. You should really consider getting the Death Star. That is my favorite piece from the vintage line.

Congrats on your mission. Sounds cool. I will be starting mine pretty soon.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten