Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If you could pick an online exclusive figure...

I thought it was a great idea in the past (like the Cantina Band, the B'Ommar (sp?) Monk, the troop builder sets), and I think it'd be cool if something like it were done again. This way we could get a figure that may not be produced otherwise.
    Plus, I think it'd be better than the fan's choice poll - I haven't been too happy with the choices and winners of those lately.

I always thought a cool possiblity would be the Queen's Handmaiden's from Episode I (in their red/orange hooded cloaks). That way, much like the Cantina Band, only 1 mold needs to be made, and they could sell multiples of each.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Re: If you could pick an online exclusive figure...

Interesting idea. Everytime I think of "troop builder" type ideas, I always overlook the handmaidens. I have always clung on to the hope that one day, the Star Wars Fan Club will start making exclusive figures available, again. Maybe one, or two, year. If they are available through the fan club, they can release a more "obscure" item with less worry of them becoming pegwarmers. I can't really complain though, they have been releasing some figures that we've ben wanting with these new waves.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

YARNA D'al GARGAN should be the next exclusive.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

We NEED a 4-pack Troop Builder of the SA Clones. They could offer up 2 sets: 1 Set of all 4 White Clones, and 1 set of a Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green Clone.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Those are all excellent ideas, but I'd like to toss out Dannik Jerriko as another possibility. It's doubtful ol' Smokie will ever see the light of day otherwise.

Or, heck, make a three-pack "offscreen scene" of Dannik, Yarna, and Gartogg (a slight resculpt of the Gamorrean Guard). That'd be cool.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I would like to see either Hermi Odle because I just want to have him or General Tagge because he is one of the few remaining officers with speaking parts (plus I got his autograph so I would like to see a figure to put with it).
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I would love to get the SA Color clone trooper i could really go broke buying cases of them
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

Evenflow is correct: YARNA D'al GARGAN should be the next exclusive.

If they only made one more Star Wars figure before the line ended Yarna is it.

She almost made it as a vintage figure.

Her time has come!

I agree with all of those choices, especially the handmaidens and Dannik Jericho. Any cantina or Jabba's Palace character would be welcome.

Beyond Yarna and the Tonnika Sisters, there's 3 characters that have been on my wish list for a long time, 2 since I started one.

Wioslea
    CZ-3
    Ben Quadinaros

I think CZ-3 could easily be carded and available in stores, so could Ben in a 2 pack with another pod racer, but poor Wioslea seems like a longshot, so i would include him/her on my exclusive figure offer.

Hasbro---Hey we should make a mail away exclusive figure.

Hasbro---Why?

Hasbro---The collectors want it.

Hasbro---So.

Hasbro---Why should we spend money on something new when the collectors will buy 25 different carded versions of Commtech Han?

Hasbro---Good point

Hasbro---OK, guys throw the Tonnika Sister Prototypes out. The HOF wave is selling so well we are laying off the design team and just going with recarding the whole POTF2 line.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)