Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

(2) Green Clone Army 3-packs for trade

I've got two (2) Green Clone Trooper Army 3-packs MOMC for trade. I'm looking for:

- (1) Yellow and (1) Red Clone Trooper 3-pack
    - (1) Red ARC Trooper
    - (1) J'Quille
    - (1) Tanus Spijek

I'm not worried about card conditions, just as long as the cards arent crushed affecting the condition of the figures inside or whatever, I collect mint loose figures but I dont buy/trade for anything loose, everything I recieve must be in a package, then I take it out.

Re: (2) Green Clone Army 3-packs for trade

I've also got a "Clone Wars" Durge (Basic) in MOMC condition for trade.
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay86
    I've got two (2) Green Clone Trooper Army 3-packs MOMC for trade. I'm looking for:

- (1) Yellow and (1) Red Clone Trooper 3-pack
    - (1) Red ARC Trooper
    - (1) J'Quille
    - (1) Tanus Spijek

I'm not worried about card conditions, just as long as the cards arent crushed affecting the condition of the figures inside or whatever, I collect mint loose figures but I dont buy/trade for anything loose, everything I recieve must be in a package, then I take it out.
    I HAVE ALL 3 WHICH ONE YOU NEED THE MOST, EXCEPT TANUS., I DO NEED THE GREEN 3 PACK.

Quote Originally Posted by ANEEL
    I HAVE ALL 3 WHICH ONE YOU NEED THE MOST, EXCEPT TANUS., I DO NEED THE GREEN 3 PACK.
    Which three do you have? Minus Tanus, that leaves four figures (two of the four being the Clone Trooper sets) I'm looking for. Also, all you need is one Green Clone pack?
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

UPDATE

I no longer need the Yellow Clone Army 3-pack.

I do still have 2 Green Clone Army 3-packs to trade along with a Clone Wars Durge (Basic) figure as well.

I need:

- (1) Red Clone Trooper 3-pack
    - (1) Red ARC Trooper
    - (1) J'Quille
    - (1) Tanus Spijek
    - (1) Super Articulated Clone Trooper

NOTE + rant: I prefer to trade fairly also, and not based upon secondary market values. A standard figure is basically $5, Deluxe/Ultra are about $10, etc etc etc. In my case the Clone Army 3-packs were $15 at retail. I feel that in a way the secondary market has kind of killed the hobby of collecting figures, and not enough collectors help others out either. Too many people pick up every rare figure they come across at retail when they dont need them and put them up on eBay to get a large profit off someone dumb enough to spend $20 on a single figure. I prefer to trade fairly, help other collectors out, especially since I know this year has been crud for distribution and I havent seen many new figures at retail, and I dont have anyone else to really help me out finding them in stores. It costs a few dollars to make a single figure, thats why they're priced at about $5 retail. No figure should be $20 a piece. No matter how rare the figure might be in stores, if its an extra or you're willing to get rid of it for something you want or need, its worth it. I dont see the two Clone Army 3-packs I have as being worth $30 each just because thats what they go for in Brians Toys. They're worth the $15 a piece I paid for them at retail, no more no less. Just a thought.

I Do Have The Red Clone 3 Pack.

I Do Have The Red Clone 3 Pack.
    OK, sounds good. Red for a green then. Here's a pic of one of my green sets (though I have two both are basically in the same condition).

http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v...f/IM000374.jpg

Last question is - How do you wanna go about doing this trade? Send at the same time?

Wrong pic

heres the correct one :

http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v...f/IM000370.jpg

Lookin Good Sir,lets Send It Together Unfortunaly My Computer Is Down So The Only Way You Can Contact Me Would Be My Cell #.or I Can Call You For Your Address And Give You Mine.
    My Contact # 909/447/5566 I Am At Work And Will Be At This # 5more Hours If You Cannot Call Me Let Me Know Your # And I Will Call You.
    (green Completes Me)

Lookin Good Sir,lets Send It Together Unfortunaly My Computer Is Down So The Only Way You Can Contact Me Would Be My Cell #.or I Can Call You For Your Address And Give You Mine.
    My Contact # 909/447/5566 I Am At Work And Will Be At This # 5more Hours If You Cannot Call Me Let Me Know Your # And I Will Call You.
    (green Completes Me)
    I'll try calling you tomorrow, if thats alright. I'll be at work all day Sunday (tomorrow) and during the week its hard to say where I'll be so I'm not sure if you calling me would be the best idea. I dont have a cell so you'll have to call my house if you do decide to call me. The # is 845-373-9343. If I'm not available just leave a message and I'll call you as soon as I can or get back to you on here.