Thumbs up A BIG Thanks Is In Order....

Remember when the new current forums were launched a few months back and we had a "referral" award thing going for a month or two,the more referrals you had the better your chance at winning a prize which was a "POTJ Tour" pin(Duro)?

Anyway I won!!! and that pin was sent,I recieved the Tour pin today (THANKS SIRSTEVE!!!!!!!) and I'd like to also thank those 12 people who put me in the referral box when you signed up

I would send each of the 12 people a letter thanking them but the page that had everyone listed with referrals and who referred them is now gone(?)

So I send my THANKS to the 12 nice people(of the 50 or 60 I sent it too ) and Sirsteve for the pin and I wish you all a very best "Christmas" and a great collecting year next year....

Thanks(cant say it enough),I've never won anything so its a big deal to me and it'll make a nice addition to my Olympic pin collection!

EDIT:- Also if anyone esle has the Duros POTJ Tour pin let me hear your thoughts on it? Besides the fact its big,all I need now is the other two pins

Thanks all,I now give you permission to return to your regular posting!

And Yes Master Jedi and Others this is PROBABLY My longest thread/post on the new forums
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by master jedi
    How do you even refer people here anyway?
    Just check out the "F.A.Q" button next to your "User CP" button
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

No problem. Just sorry your first pin got lost... Enjoy!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Exactly......the "first" pin.......the one that said "I referred 12 people to SirStevesGuide.com, and all I got was this lousy pin".

"Arrrgh, me ev'r tell ye about the time me wet me pants?"

Thumbs up

As one of your 12 (I think), you're welcome! Glad I could help you out, GNT! I got stiffed out of that same pin at the ComicCon, 'cause they were "out" of that day's amount. But only being there one day, I was denied. D'oh!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Sorry to hear you didn't get one of the pins Bel-Cam Jos Emperor Howdy its not a lousypin,its pretty big though and so they didnt put a picture of Ellors on it (they put the other Duro on the pin) its great itam to have.

Thanks to all
    GNT
    ''