Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

"Stolen" information...

These are allegedly going to be the Sneak Preview figures for Episode III. Call it what you will. I thought it would be of interest to those who like to speculate.

[font=Arial]The Sneak Preview Basic Figure of Star Wars Episode III - Wave 1
    [/font]
    85172.0000 SW E3 Basic Figure Asst. W1R1 05
    851590000 Coruscant Jedi Pablo Jill
    851600000 Coruscant Wookie Senator
    851610000 Coruscant Sly Moore
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Re: "Stolen" information...

All are welcome additions. Especially Sly Moore.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

sweet deal. I remember i got to TRU one day just as they were unloading a case of the ole' EP II sneak figures. Those sold like hotcakes for a week and then they sat around. hehehehee I can't wait for these though. any date on them?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Well if they are that would totally and completely rock. All are welcome.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I hope this really is the preview wave. Though they should toss in one more figure. There should be another long delayed E2 figure that can be tossed in here. Or maybe Padme in one of her E3 costumes, since there are always so many and they never really get them all done.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I was thinking there should be a fourth as well, if there is my assumption it would be Grevious.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Grevious should complete the preview list
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

By that logic, Dooku should've been in the E2 Preview wave.

My vote is for one of those Clonestormtroopers.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Just because Dooku was the "bad guy" in Episode 2 doesnt mean he should have been a SP figure. Greivous is deserving of a figure because we've seen more than just pictures of him, we've seen him in (animated) action. Plus the Clone Wars cartoon had its own series of 'real' figures and animated figures, and Greivous was part of the Clone Wars cartoon, and most every other main character from that series has been made into a figure. Other than that this list sounds good, but I agree with El Chuxter on the inclusion of a Clone-Stormtrooper figure.
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

I'm all for getting these figures, but not as sneak peeks. We've already seen them in TPM and AOTC! We need new figures from the new movie. For TPM, we got STAP with Battle Droid and Mace Windu. For AOTC, we got Jango Fett, Zam Wesell, Clone Trooper, and R3-T7. I just think we need new ones.

--SPOILERS AHEAD--

Wookiees are in this film a lot, why not rework Yarua and make a Wookiee warrior with new accessories instead? We can get Yarua later.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram