kamino or geoneosis you decide

WHICH ONE IS BETTER THAT IS THE QUESTION???????!!!!

MUCH DEBATE HAS LOOMED OVER EACH PLANET. NOW ITS YOUR CHANCE FOR YOUR VOICE TO BE HEARD.

KAMINO=A RAIN PLANET, CLONES ARE MADE, GREAT BATTLE BETWEEN TWO WARRIORS JANGO AND OBIWAN.

GEONEOSIN=A ROCKEY PLANET FILED WITH TOWERS AND CANONS, PLACE WHERE SUPERDROIDS ARE MADE, GREAT BATTLE IN THE ARENA BETWEEN THE JEDI AND THE DROIDS, FINAL BATTLE.

LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!!!!

OK THEN.........!!!!!?????

WELL ITS CLEAR TO ME THAT NOONE CARES ABOUT EACH PLANET.
    I WANT TO KNOW WHICH U LIKE BETTER.

ITS EASY.

KAMINO
    OR
    GEONEOSIS

COME ON.

SUPPORT ME

THE KIT

Hmmm, I choose to wait until I see the planets in context of the whole E2 story. Judging them now, when we bearly know anything about them, doesn't make a whole lotta sense.

Just my two Republic Daktaries.

BTW, typing in all caps is the net equivelent of yelling. Just so ya know. Remember in wise words of G.I. JOE: "Knowing, is half the Battle."

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah, quit yelling. Also remember that your first post was at 4:00 in the morning here in the states (or 2:00 if your on the West Coast) where a majority of the SSG forumites dwell. We are all sleeping!! Give us a chance to wake up!! Anyway...

Hmmmm...kamino has piddly little fight scene with Obi Wan and jango.

Geoneosis has thousands of jedi getting slaughtered, a Reek, jango getting decapitated, and padme in a slinky little white jumpsuit thingy..rrrrrowwll I'd choose that one!

And you have to learn a little patience Kit. These forums are grown organically over a number of weeks. you waited an hour to jump in and declare the thread useless yorself. try going away and then coming back in a couple of days to see who posted replies.
    Not everyone is going to be online when you are. different Countries log on at different times. If I want to be online when most of my chums in the US are online I have to stay up until about four in the morning. So instead i come here say what i feel like saying and leave.
    I take it you're not that old Kit? What are you 15? Younger? No matter, you just have to sit back and learn to be patient like everyone else. And learn to turn off the CAPS LOCK.

And to answer your question, both planets are barren wastelands. One is dry and arid with the possibility of some volcanic activity in the past making the rock structures all twisty and organic and molten looking. This makes Geonosis as the location of the fall of Anakin in ep3 somewhat exciting as a prospect.
    Kamino is just a big ocean with a city perched on stilts. A technological city that holds a dark secret. It's builders are strange and mysterious beings. We still onlyhave a tiny glimpse of the Kaminoans to go on which makes kamino all the more intriguing as a location. I personally like them both equally but have to fall towards geonosis as it offers the most weird creatures and is the most fun. If you look at any of the alleged lists of toys for the new movie, you'll see that a majority of them are fro the arena scenes. So it's a safe bet that the scenes on Geonosis are gonna be stunning.

mr emprer jango.
    yes iam only 14.
    from now on i will be more patient. and i wont use CAPS LOCK.

over at theforce.net they have a whole thing about the arena battle you should cheak it out...

the kit

Call me crazy, call me kooky, but I really can't judge what fictional planet is better in a movie that none of us have seen yet. I've seen maybe 3 combined seconds of footage covering both of the planets combined.

Get back to me around the end of May next year.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Well, I was looking into real estate for purchase but the fact that I needed Tidal Wave Insurance to reside on Kamino kind of turned me off.

I'll stick with Naboo.

If I had to actually live anywhere in the Star Wars universe I would pick the scenic Naboo.

While I like the idea of a water world, I've always wanted to see a rocky mountainous world in the films. So, until I see the film, I will have to tentatively choose Geonosis.