Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Re: Star Wars Heritage

Hi Deo, no word yet on the available autographs but they are showing sketch card samples and they are very cool !

That lousy Joe Corroney, he did some Yoda cards which take up TWO cards - DAMN HIM !

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars

Just to let you 2 know Kidhuman and Deoxy, your cards have been shipped with your figures.

Received today in fine condition. Thanks again.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Hi Deo, no word yet on the available autographs but they are showing sketch card samples and they are very cool !

That lousy Joe Corroney, he did some Yoda cards which take up TWO cards - DAMN HIM !
    Is it various artists doing sketches...from all six films?
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

DEo, check out the main page, Click the link in the news column and follow the article on SW.com for pics of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Just heard a news that some appeared in Evolution,then may appear again this set.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    DEo, check out the main page, Click the link in the news column and follow the article on SW.com for pics of them.
    I forgot to say thanks for pointing me in the right direction so....ThANKS
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

yousa welcome

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    yousa welcome
    Kid, please refrain yourself from you vulgar language. Thanks You.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Mark Hamill and JE Jones signatures are to be included as part of the autograph cards. Cool!

That IS cool, but I hope they will be adding some more names ?