Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My ROTS P3 card is on the way

shopstarwars.com has them up on their site now, free with purchase so I ordered Darth Tater at 11.99 which I planned on buying anyway (well, except I normally wouldn't order it online at a premium plus shipping ).

Re: My ROTS P3 card is on the way

Great, Caesar!

I'm off tomorrow so I'll hit the comic shops sometime this weekend and look for the Diamonds issue.

The card came with my order yesterday and I'm pleased to report that it was better packed this time, as opposed to the Heritage P2 Yoda exclusive.

The Heritage card was just dumped in the carton last time but when the ROTS card arrived it was neatly lying in the folded invoice.
    Last edited by 2-1B; 02-10-2005 at 05:26 PM.

Glad to hear that. I'm going to order something in the next week or so.

Just ordered mine. I bought the Manga lithograph. I like the Manga comics, so the poster will be a nice addition to the collection.

My card and Manga poster arrived on Saturday. The poster was wrapped in butcher-like paper, and the card was inserted in the paper. It came in good shape.

Two down, three to go!

Sweet! I'll have to check that out!

Anybody here want a P3 card? I ordered Holiday Yoda and they gave me one in the box. Just send me a PM with your address and I'll mail it out to you ASAP. I don't collect 'em so I might as well give it to someone that does.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Anybody here want a P3 card? I ordered Holiday Yoda and they gave me one in the box. Just send me a PM with your address and I'll mail it out to you ASAP. I don't collect 'em so I might as well give it to someone that does.
    I will take it! You need my addy?
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

Quote Originally Posted by Bossk77
    I will take it! You need my addy?
    Sorry but it's already taken. If I happen to get another you'll be the one to get it though.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!