Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Reversed Lyrics...

Over on another site someone posted this link to a guy who reversed some lyrics and got some crazy stuff out of it. Its quite funny. Check it out. Its got Zepplin, Britney, Beatles and Queen
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Reversed Lyrics...

Interesting. Ive heard stairway and another one bites the dust in reverse before. Stairway sounded different than what I remember,. however, that was many moons ago, and I of course was um.. toaster pastry at the time. needless to say, I was very freaked out from what I had heard. It was a long quiet ride home. **shudder**
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

My old walkman was dropped once which screwed up the tape reversal mechanism. Sometimes rather than switching from side A to side B it would only reverse the direction of the tape but not the change the position of the head. The result would be listening to the previous song in reverse. Creepy.

This of course spawned the interest to listen to songs that had known reversed talking to finally figure out what they were saying. The 2 that I remember were Crazy Train by Ozzy where it said something about marijuana and a song off The Wall by Pink Floyd that stated by discovering that message you should send a postcard care of Mr. Pink to some location.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Oooh, that was scary. I don't like it when they do that, it freaks the hell out of me!

Dude, I just read your statement and nearly choked on my egg sandwich. That was funny. I used to feel the same way when I was younger.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Dude, I just read your statement and nearly choked on my egg sandwich. That was funny. I used to feel the same way when I was younger.
    Glad I can be of help.

That Britney Spears one was just funny though, I wonder if there's any in her other songs?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    That Britney Spears one was just funny though, I wonder if there's any in her other songs?
    There is... sorta. In "I'm A Slave For You" - or is it 4 U - you can her her whisper, um, some "naughty" stuff.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Re: On a similar note....

my strange friend, Tracca told me that she replaced The Wizard of Oz's soundtrack with Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon and that it worked perfectly - sometimes scarily - in places.

I know this is not reversed, but thought it was kind of the flavour of this thread...

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

That oz stuff is trippy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    There is... sorta. In "I'm A Slave For You" - or is it 4 U - you can her her whisper, um, some "naughty" stuff.
    You mean naughty like "let's draw on the wall with crayons", right? Britney would never say anything naughtier than that.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.