Page 10 of 145 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

I'm gone for a day and feels like a week. Any way last round I'll vote for the Pickup Droids. Cute little things that might make a good two pack, like the pit droids.

This round: Padmé Amidala (Palpatine's Office / Private Apartment). It was a tough choose between this Padmé or Cordé. But I think Padmé is the better choose of the two.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Not such a tough list... well, maybe, a little.
    Corde - No. I mean... what would that look like? (A mess?)
    Sly Moore - Really cool looking female alien. This one needs to happen... Palpatine isn't complete without plenty of cronies.
    Kit Fisto, Luminara Undulli or Barriss Offee (more articulation, relaxed pose) - I'm all for these 100% and I hope that it will happen in the future. (See prequel VOTC fig comments below.)
    Padme Amidala (Galactic Senate - from speech in deleted scene) - Too obscure.
    Dorme - Nah.
    JarJar Binks (Palpatine's Office / Padme's Apartment robes) - I doubt this will fly. I would like a better and more neutral dressed up version of Jar Jar though. (Ep. 3 perhaps.)
    Padme Amidala (Palpatine's Office / Private Apartment) - Nope.
    Captain Typho (regular duty uniform) - The Typho we got was fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Now while they are doing "Ultimate" vintage OTC figures at $10 a pop, they could also re-visit Anakin this way
    Anakin Skywalker or Obi-Wan Kenobi (Padme's apartment, non-preposed Jedi robes) - I really hope that what they'll do, is release maybe a dozen VOTC style figures to go along with a prequel DVD box set in a few years. It'd be great to get these versions -- at least of Anakin, at that time. I'm still waiting for a prequel Obi-Wan that I really like also... and waiting.

I'm gonna vote Sly Moore on this one, for sure. I will be disappointed if it doesn't ever happen also.

Palpatine's Office Padme. Funny how I keep giving votes to the same luscious babe over and over.

Though no Kit Fisto would be unwelcome.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm going to have to vote for Padme Amidala (Palpatine's Office). I can't believe how many outfit Padme has in the Prequals and yet Hasbro still has a lot of them to put into plastic. WOW, already 10 pages and going. This is one awesome thread Tycho.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Wow! Some really difficult choices have been presented. On one hand I'd really love to see the Jedi in neutral stances; I've been opposed to the overly posed figures from the beginning. But on the other hand I'd be thrilled with a new figure like Sly Moore; all these HOF and OTC figures are going to get really old really fast.

My vote goes to...Sly Moore.

I'm voting for Dormé, over Padmé from Palpatine's office.

It's becoming really clear that hasbro should just give us a couple all Padmé and her handmaidens waves. Then we'd all be happy and maybe even vote for some of those background characters.

Corde (Senator's Decoy from starship explosion) - Yes, please
    Sly Moore (when we see the prototype, it'll be enough for this thread to ignore) - This figure is a must!

Kit Fisto ( more articulation, relaxed pose, Jedi robe)
    Luminara Undulli (more articulation, relaxed pose)
    Barriss Offee (more articulation, relaxed pose)
    Captain Typho (regular duty uniform)
    JarJar Binks (Palpatine's Office / Padme's Apartment robes)
    These figures should never have been made to look the way they do. I am sure they will remake these figures, but right now I would like some new figures, not continuous rehashes.

Anakin Skywalker (Padme's apartment, non-preposed Jedi robes)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Padme's apartment, non-preposed Jedi robes)
    - These two figs really need to be made too.

Padme Amidala (Galactic Senate - from speech in deleted scene)
    Dorme (Senator's Personal Aide)
    Padme Amidala (Palpatine's Office / Private Apartment)

All these Padme figs. Yeah they have to make her in different outfits, but I'd rather have Sly Moore or Corde than another Padme

Sly Moore for me, with Corde right behind her!
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    I'm still waiting for a prequel Obi-Wan that I really like also... and waiting.
    So true.

While there are quite a few good choices this round I've wanted a figure of Sly Moore ever since I first saw the character. I was really surprised she never made it into the Saga line especially when you consider some of the characters that did.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Luminara Undulli (more articulation, relaxed pose)

this character is really great as well as is her padawan but the pose they put her in... So I'd really, REALLY like to see a more neutral pose of her like she was in Senator Palpatine's office in the beginning of the film. And of course more articulation would be fantabulous because you just can't go wrong with articulation
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I just got a PM from Tycho, so I guess I'll participate now. For this one, I'll go with Dormé. She is somewhat important, with a few lines. The others would be really nice, but I'll take a new figure over 19 more Anakins and Obi-Wans.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram