Page 111 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1450

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

Herme Odel, Jabba the Hutt’s Palace
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Cheif Chirpa
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Lando in Smuggler's Gear for me please

50) Reegesk the Ranat, Mos Eisley Cantina

Tycho, I predict that someone is going to save all of the "falling off" characters at this point. There are 14 of us and it only takes one vote to save. Everyone has their favorites and someone always takes pity on any given character falling off. So we may well have to force one or two characters off the list. What do you (and others) think about my idea of removing the handmaiden for the time being so that we don't have to force another character off? If we discover the handmaiden isn't generic enough or isn't wearing the orange outfit we are all picturing, you could give the handmaiden her spot back and force whichever character we rank at number 50 off the list. (You had said we would correct the RANKINGS of the figures once the decision was finalized as to who would be ON the list). What does everyone think?

A resculpt of R5-D4
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Droid

Tycho, I predict that someone is going to save all of the "falling off" characters at this point. There are 14 of us and it only takes one vote to save. Everyone has their favorites and someone always takes pity on any given character falling off. So we may well have to force one or two characters off the list. What do you (and others) think about my idea of removing the handmaiden for the time being so that we don't have to force another character off? If we discover the handmaiden isn't generic enough or isn't wearing the orange outfit we are all picturing, you could give the handmaiden her spot back and force whichever character we rank at number 50 off the list. (You had said we would correct the RANKINGS of the figures once the decision was finalized as to who would be ON the list). What does everyone think?
    I think a picture is worth a thousand words. I'd rather have the correct Handmaiden on our list (Padme in orange) so that Hasbro sees this, and know who to add back onto the bottom of the list, rather than take the figure out of the No.2 spot which she earned by all of our votes (although in the final round, she and Yarna may fall when everything is opened up to a pure favorite figure vote once no one can fall off the list).

See I have no problem voting for 2 to maybe up to 6 characters on our list that I don't really need figures of. My tastes probably won't win out though, and the figures I don't want, enough of you do, whereas some figures that I DO want, probably won't stay on the final list. Still, I think it's best to not jump the gun on the Handmaiden until we see a good close-up and decide if the Rabe figure could pass for Padme.

Mastermatt
    BattleDroid
    Hellboy
    Deoxy
    Slicker (you're a vote behind)
    Brandon (you're a vote behind)

The poll is on the bottom of the previous page (Sei Teria). Those of you with 2 votes will also find the Captain Panaka softgoods poll up a ways on the same page I believe.

DROID - if no one will sacrafice a fall-off character any more (everyone keeps getting written in), then we have done an EXCELLENT job of producing a very fine list, representative of at least a part of every minority interest and most of the majority's interests. That is incredible and very cool how it's all working out.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I agree, Tycho, it's a good list. As long as no one gets bumped here at the end, it has the 12 figures I want the most on it. And it has 29 of my personal Top 50 on it. It is a better list of figures than it was at the convention, though the rankings are screwed up (but you've said that will be fixed). I can't speak for others, but although I haven't always agreed with the process, I am happy with the result.

In the Panaka poll: Sgt. Doallyn

In the Sei Teria poll: Lando Smugglers Gear From ESB
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I'm writing in the Rebel Flight Technician for this poll.

Tycho, will you write in Elis Helrot for me please on the next poll, I'm going to be out most of the day and night and this thread is moving really fast and I don't want to miss it! THANKS
    Last edited by Deoxyribonucleic; 08-18-2004 at 01:05 PM.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Er, not quite sure what's going on, but I'll go with Luke Skywalker in Endor Gear.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram