Page 112 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1450

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

Falling off the list and elligible for write-in are:
    Rebel Flight Technician, Yavin Base
    How the heck did he almost fall off??? I thought he was still pretty high in the list... Anyways, He'll get my vote.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I'll go with R5-D4 this round.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Since there were only 2 falling off the list and M'iiyoom Onith is a "her," I'm assuming that MasterMatt's typo'd vote was for the Rebel Flight Tech.

In answer to his question, figures move up and down the list very fast - which is why it was fair for write-ins and challengers to come in so high, so they are not always the challenger and falling off after one chance.

Brandon will be 2 votes behind, but I have his place marked. (Captain Panaka and Sei Teria polls).

BattleDroid was curiously late on the last poll, but his place is marked (for 1 vote - Sei Teria Poll).

Everyone else is ready and Deoxyribonucleic already voted for our next poll. So let's finish it.

falling off the list and elligible for write-ins are:

Treva Horme, Cloud City Alien
    Givin, Elris Helrot, Mos Eisley Cantina

The challenger is black Coruscant Senate Guard, an ethnic variation on the blue clad guardsmen that protect the Supreme Chancellor and the Senators, still in use, though Palpatine has now added his own special Red Guard.

Choose the character you want to be kept on the figures-to-be-made list from:

black Coruscant Senate Guard
    4) Lando Calrissian Smugglers Gear, end of ESB
    5) Rebel Flight Tech, Yavin Base
    6) R5D4
    7) Biggs Darklighter, Academy Uniform – ANH Lost Scenes
    8) M'iiyoom Onith, Nightlily from Mos Eisley Cantina
    9) Herme Odel, Jabba the Hutt’s Palace
    10) Chief Chirpa, Ewok Leader
    11) Reegesk the Ranat, Mos Eisley Cantina
    12) Luke Skywalker Endor Gear
    13) General Veers, Imperial Officer w. removeable Hoth Armor
    14) Colonel Wulf Yularen, Imperial Conference Table
    15) Bom Vimdim, Advzoe, Mos Eisley Cantina
    16) Captain Daultay Dofine, Niemoidian
    17) R2-D2 Lightsaber Launcher resculpt
    18) CloneTrooper in red, out of armor
    19) Klaatu, remake of vintage figure from Jabba's
    20) Torryn Farr, Hoth Echo Base
    21) Sgt. Doallyn, Jabba’s Palace
    22) Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star II Commander, Endor
    23) Luke Skywalker, Rebel Medical Frigate
    24) Jango Fett, out of armor, Kamino Apartment
    25) Padme Black Leather Temptation
    26) Commander Tey How, Niemoidian with sensors in eyes and mouth
    27) Young Owen Lars
    28) Saurin, Hrcheck Kal Fas, Mos Eisley Cantina
    29) CZ-3 from Mos Eisley Spaceport
    30) Slim Aloo, Imperial Dignitary
    31) Cliegg Lars
    32) Black Bespin Security Guard
    33) R2D2 Shield Bunker exploded, Endor
    34) Mother Ewok with baby Wokling
    35) Jocasta Nu, Jedi Librarian
    36) Wioslea, buys Luke Skywalker’s landspeeder
    37) Arcona, Hem Dazon, Mos Eisley Cantina
    38) Padme, Senator, from Palpatine's Office
    39) Queen Jamilla
    40) Rep Teers
    41) Tonbuck Toora, Separatist Leader
    42) Han Solo screaming in Bespin Torture Chair
    43) Tonnika Sister, Mos Eisley Cantina
    44) Anakin Skywalker, Jedi Apprentice
    45) Major Bren Derlin, Hoth Echo Base
    46) General Tagge, Death Star Conference Table
    47) Padme in her Nightgown, Kohoun Attack
    48) Beru Whitesun, from AOTC
    49) Keeolkeech, Ewok Warrior
    50) Ben Quadrinaros, Podracer

I'll be voting for Padme in her Nightgown, Kohoun Attack

Deoxyribonucleic's vote was to write-in the Givin, Elris Helrot, Mos Eisley Cantina

Get your votes in. It's about to get really interesting!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Well I really don't have any interest in a black Coruscant Senate Guard. I'm usually all for variety when it comes to troop builder figures but so little of the Senate Guard's actual body is exposed I don't think it would be noticeable enough to warrant another figure.

My vote goes to General Tagge this round.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Herme Odel, Jabba the Hutt’s Palace
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Commander Tey How

Keelokeech
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    JediTricks, a major site poll is a great idea. When I wrap this up by the end of the week, it will be apparent who might've been in a Top 100 when I go over the drop-offs from our Top 50 that came so close.

I'll also be listing all the losers and the differences between our list we sent to Hasbro the first time, and our final product we finish developing here this week.
    While I will look at your numbers on this poll, I probably won't base the site poll on this newest data because I don't have confidence in its accuracy since I still think it's severely tainted by strategic voting and write-in saves which totally skews the results.

Red6's website has names and pictures of everyone, including even more obscure characters we never polled for here. To be sure, maybe there are 300 instead of 211, but the choices beyond the 211 sort of suck or else they would have been written in by people thinking of them in our original polls we did.
    I'd like to avoid Red6 as much as possible because of the Saga Ultra Ewok issue and their use of CCG info which is notoriously unreliable.

The hard thing about a brackett tournament you are proposing is who to face who? And how do you decide that - and will it effect your results. This is the same problem I've been struggling with as I put together this poll.
    I don't think I want to do a bracket tourny like your Battle of the Machines poll series, I put up that option just in case someone could run with the concept and change my mind. We're talking about getting the top 50, a bracket is better suited to determine smaller numbers like the top 1. But maybe a 2-level poll would help refine any first round anomalous results, though that would turn this from a 10-week series into a 20-week or more series (unless I start 2 polls a week, one on Monday and one on Thursday or something like that).

As for who faces whom, that's something I already mentioned needing some assistance with here, and if it were a 2-level bracket tourny then I guess I'd have to figure that out. I want to avoid same-scene polls and same-movie polls, try to have each poll contain something for everybody to like, but I'll need to break it down beforehand to see what this thread's first poll's results show in comparison to any sort of preference.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Treva Horme, Cloud City Alien
    plasticfetish.net

I would really hate to see Ben Quadrinaros fall off.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!