Page 12 of 145 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

Pamde (nightgown) - Naughty, naughty, naughty.
    Alien aircar driver - Too obscure. (But I think a wind-up version of the ship with two aliens that turn back and forth would be cool.)
    Bufon Taire - Maybe with an Outlander bar set.
    Lunae Minx - I don't think it'll happen. If it does, it's just gonna be another repaint anyway.
    Tas Kee - Cool looking alien. I'd like this and think that maybe they'd make it because it's interesting looking. With a playset or multi-pack at least I hope.
    Hat Lo - Maybe with a playset.
    Nyrat Agira, Immi Danoo, Rosha Vess, Necil Sing or Daro Willits - Any of these would be cool in a multi-pack. I can't really see them being done separately.
    Older Dug (Sebulba?) or Younger Dug (from Dexter's Diner) - Too obscure, but maybe if they made a set.
    Hermione Bagwa - Again, I could see it as a part of a set.
    Padme Amidala - Nice, but too obscure.
    Jocasta Nu - A solid choice. Odd that it's missing from our collections right now.
    Queen Jamilla - Also a good choice, but I don't see them doing her now.
    Sio Bibble - Mmm, not enough screen time for an updated version I think. Though, I could see them maybe doing a re-release of the old version. (One of the few that I missed out on.)
    Padme Amidala (from Senator's report to the Queen) - Nice, but too obscure.

So, it's Jocasta Nu for me too.

PLASTICFETISH: Thank you so much for posting links to pictures of the characters underlined in your post above!

It's nice to have such bonuses to augment this thread and I honestly didn't notice if you'd posted pictures of other poll choices before.

I used to do that for the mainpage polls when I was Steve's editor, but it does take time.

So thank you once more, and guys and gals: check out PF's images he linked to above!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Padme Amidala (from Senator's report to the Queen)

Jocasta Nu would be runner-up. With Queen Jamilla coming in 3rd.

the rest I could do without pretty much!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I'll go with Pamdé in her nightgown. None of these really excite me or are must have figures and most are too obscure. So when it comes down to it I think Pamdé is the best on this list.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Dang we DO move through these lists awefully fast. I'm also surprised we're moving on, but the only people I haven't see vote from our regulars are JabbasGlob, ElChuxter, and newcomer JabbaJohnL. They'll catch up. 13 out of 17 have voted (Evenflow hasn't been with us for 4 votes now, so your guess is as good as mine).

Meanwhile Jocasta Nu seems to be winning our last poll.

Padme from Palpatine's Office appears to have caught and tied with Sly Moore. Only someone new, Evenflow, or JabbaJohnL. can break that deadlock.

Let's put up another list.

This list follows Padme through her visit home and the budding romance with Anakin, while Obi-Wan explores Kamino.

Choose your most wanted character from:

Padme at her parents' house (deleted scene, blue dress, midriff showing)
    Jobal Naberrie (Padme's mother- deleted scene)
    Padme's father (deleted scene)
    Padme's Sister (deleted scene)
    Either of Padme's nieces (deleted scene)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (wet, hood up in shell cloak, SA in 2nd Jedi robe underneathe)
    Kaminoan civilian
    Padme Amidala (backless dress from first kiss on balcony "here everything is soft")
    Clone Kid (more articulate "this group was created 5 years ago")
    Adult Clone (in red jumpsuit shown eating, training "obeying any command")
    Padme Amidala (yellow see-through dress from picnic by the waterfalls)
    Padme Amidala (black leather temptation dress from fireside talk)
    Jango Fett (out of armor from apartment confrontation)

I honestly want almost all of these figures. Padme's family should have been left in the movie, but since they were not, and the scene is less important, I'm not going to see them as a priority right now. It would be nice some day - maybe as a screen-scene set.

With Obi-Wan, what I was going for was a one-figure-does-it-all quick fix for styles for the Jedi Knight we need offered 2 ways:

The character has to look "wet" while transmitting his message to Yoda, and walking into Tipocca City on Kamino. Only a hard shell Jedi Cloak could be properly glossed to look wet.

Moreover, to really achieve cool fights with Jango Fett in the rain, we need a super-articulated version of Obi-Wan in his Jedi robes, but he'll need to look wet - his hair and robes. This is a different figure than the robed one from Padme's apartment earlier offered in our poll.

My solution was to offer Obi-Wan in a wet-look coco-shell that covers the fact that the underlying figure is also in a "wet" Jedi robe, but make the figure super-articulated underneathe. It's not like 2 robes are beyond Hasbro. He only need come with a lightsaber!

But it's about as scene-specific as the other figures. Being that as it may, Padme in her yellow dress from the waterfalls is the brightest, most stand-out figure of the bunch, and another main character that needs to be made as she's never been seen before. The bright yellow will add color to the line and she'll look wonderful both loose and carded.

Jango and the adult clone (in red) are awfully tempting though!

I wonder who you will choose?
    Last edited by Tycho; 05-30-2004 at 12:20 PM.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tough one here.

Padme (parents' house) - she looked in-friggin'-credible in this outfit, but sadly, I will not vote for it, because it's a deleted scene and could be too obscure (along with her family).
    Jango Fett (out of armor) - too many Jango Fetts already, but they should've made this one a while ago, instead of 300 different armored ones. He could come with a set of armor (styled similar to Bespin Chewie's Theepio).
    Padme Amidala (black leather) - S&M ready Padme? Yes please.

S&M Padme or Jango? Hmmm...tough one...I want both (actually all 3)

Padme black leather
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

For the last poll, I want to see Jocasta Nu done, and call me crazy, but I'll vote for Nyrat Agira. I mean if we got nearly naked Ayy Vida I think a thong would be okay.

For this one, it's very tough. Any of the Padmés would be great, but I still really want Jango without his armor. I love that scene so I think we should get a figure out of it.

Well, I usually don't get involved in too many of these "Favorite Figure" debates. Mostly because I see unique and fantastic figures like a Female Imperial Officer passed over in favor of one of Padme' lame Handmaidens.

Don't get me wrong, her Handmaidens are OK, but Hasbro should just crank out 2-3 multi packs and be done with it. Whereas a Female Imperial Officer is something completly new, I mean do we have any bad female characters from the films? Not to my knowledge. Sure it could be argued that Jabba's Dancers were evil, but I doubt it. Aurra Sing...well, she barely had screen time, she really is more of an EU character and sort of an after thought by GL...Babe FEtt or whatever. Or, there is always the Asajj Ventress, who, so far has only shown up in the cartoon or EU.

As for my votes:

Poll 1. Radiant VII female captain (Republic Officer)
    Poll 2. Black Coruscant Guard (ethnic variation of the Senate Guard)
    Poll 3. Ann & Tan Gella 2-pack (blue Twi'lek girls massaging Sebulba)
    Poll 4. E.T. Senator (probably Speilberg's property, but we can try)
    Poll 5. Gungan Band Member (drum and trumpet included)
    Poll 6. Sly Moore (when we see the prototype, it'll be enough for this thread to ignore)
    Poll 7. Lunae Minx (Lucas' daughter as Twi'lek female)

If Lucas gets a figure made after him, his Twi'lek daughter should have one too.

Again, I am all for the Pod Racers, but Hasbro should do these as multi-packs IMO.

Well, that's it, I think I am caught up.
    May the force be with you.

Obi Wan drenched Cloak.

About the E.T. thing being Spielberg's property. George should just say" Look, you used some SW figures in E.T., so lemme make an E.T. figure for SW."
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

As much as I like the idea of a rain soaked Obi-Wan I'm going with the Adult Clone: Red Jumpsuit this round. I think it would be cool to have at least a few Clones produced without their armor and since the Deluxe CT with removable armor wasn't a very decent figure this would be a good start.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”