Page 131 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1450
    Daultay's outfit is to different from Lushros' for them just to repaint Lushros for Daultay.

They could do it for Tey How if they added the goggles and mouth piece, and done the head and hands in a grayish mold, though I'd rather her be able to sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid
    Daultay's outfit is to different from Lushros' for them just to repaint Lushros for Daultay.
    I had to watch TPM to figure out what you were talking about.

OK - his outfit is a little more "frilly" - but not enough for me too be overly upset that he hasn't been made yet...
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Trade Federation stuff they haven't done includes:

Nute from AOTC
    the other Nemoidian from AOTC (Geonosis war room)
    Nute in mechochair (obviously needing softgoods - TPM)
    Holo Sidious in mechochair from TPM through CW (they could do this cartoonish as well)
    Tey How
    Capt. Daultay Dofine
    Nemoidian personnel (TPM, Theed Palace, ROTS, Invisible Hand)

I'm sure I forgot somebody, and we didn't even discuss the droids.

Anyway, I was listing them to see if there's a way to do a 3-pack, battlepack, or whatever.

How about a battlepack from TPM: Mechochair, Holo Sidious (repacked 1999 figure), Nute Soft-goods, Capt. Dofine (repaint of Lushros from ROTS)? Is that cheap enough for Hasbro?

Tey How can be a new carded figure with a new headsculpt for her eye and mouth pieces.

Nute and Libkath or whomever from AOTC can be in a new Geonosian battlepack or whatever down the road. TPM is more concrete for Trade Federation stuff.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm sure I forgot somebody, and we didn't even discuss the droids.
    ROTS Rune Haako and Rute Gunnay.

What did you think of TPM Niemoidian battle pack idea? (with Mech-chair and Sidious hologram?)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sounds good, but like I said before Lushros shouldn't be repainted as Daultay.

Sorry I haven't jumped in as I usually follow this thread pretty closely. I was in the hospital for a while because my appendix burst.

Lushros should not count as Daultay on the list. His clothes are different. We wouldn't suggest Jerjerrod should have come off the list because we already had Piett and they were basically the same figure. I think the outfit is different enough that Daltay should stay unless he is voted off if we ever reevaluate the list down the road.

We are going to have some great discussions when the ToyFare magazine list of fifty most wanted figures comes out!

Quote Originally Posted by Droid
    We wouldn't suggest Jerjerrod should have come off the list because we already had Piett and they were basically the same figure.
    Well - the Piett figure also sucks, which is why I wouldn't take Jerjerrod off the list....
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

OK,

1) Droid, glad to hear you're doing better. May I be the first (in this thread) to wish you a speedy recovery. It sounds like you went through a lot.

2) They are not using Piett's body to do Jerjerrod. Veers maybe (the new one), but not Piett's out-of-date 1998 sculpt. (Not that I want a new Piett figure or something - that is not the case). In fact, with Jerjerrod and Veers, I have the Imperial officers I most desired. Captain Needa or Captain Palleon (Expanded Universe and short, mustached) would make cooler Imperial additions before another Piett, (or Tarkin or Motti) IMO.

3) I have to agree with the reasoning that Lushros is not a substitute for Daultay with the analogy applied to the Imperials above. A repaint may or may not suffice for me. I'll have to take time to look up some comparison pictures first, before I decide. Meanwhile, I guess I'll still plan on buying 5 figures of Lushros and having 3 of them wind up being extras or something should Daultay be made down the line. I'd rather fill my scenes when I have the opportunity (aint that right, JMS?)

OK - so I thought about, and I agree - a simple repaint won't do it..If I want Daultray, then Loshros will need more than simple repaint. The outfits are different enough to warrant a seperate figure...

However - I do stand by my other statement that having Loshros does make Daultray a lower priority for me, and is no longer on my "top 50" must have figures.... but that is just me.

And to Droid - my sincerest apologies...I didn't even read your post carefully enough to see that you were in the hospital. I hope everything is OK for you now.(i.e. having Veers and Jerjerrod is making have a resculpt Tarkin or Peitt less of a priority for me too...although I think both are warranted) There just other figures I would rather see made at this point.