Page 132 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1450
    Daultay Dofine, DAULTAY!!! There's no "R" no matter what Tycho says!!!

Lushros Dofine has the same hat and nearly the same face (I bet they probably used the exact same mask even), close enough in my book for a nobody character from a nobody race in a nobody trilogy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

LOL, JT. Well the "r" is right by the "t" on my keyboard, "JR."
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Now that the Toy Fair poll is out...and hardly any of our top 25 figs are on the list - I am wondering if we should re-vamp the next list...into 3 different lists... Here's my suggestion:

List 1 - a top 25 of CANON never-before made figs. Keep this list to strictly NEVER BEFORE MADE figs. There are some on the current list that are re-sculpts. I would rather see a list of 25 all new figs that we would like.

List 2 - a top 25 (or 15? or 10?) of RESCULTPED figs. I do see a need to revisit some of the older figs we have and update molds - or correct them and since ? Hasbro is telling us we have 500+ figs, 25 resculted does not seem unreasonable...(plus if we don't tell Hasbro want figs we want re-scultped they will probably resculpt Greedo again...)

List 3 - a top 25 (or 15? or 10?) EU list. I'm not a huge fan - but there are some EU figs that would interest me. I just don't want them to over take my canon figs....

I know that the previous list was a lot of work - but it was fun! Thoughts?
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

I think that would be a good way to do it but then I would like to follow up with a poll to rank them into a overall top 25. The EU poll will be a crazy one to come up with though for choices since I doubt any of us has the knowledge to provide a starter list with all the major players. I'm not even sure I can come up with a top 25 with doing some research.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I think we should leave our current list the way it is, marking off figures as they get made, and continuing to beat the drum with Hasbro that these are the figures we want.

Ditto Droid.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Ditto Droid.
    The only reason I disagree with you guys is that there are no ROTS figures in this list - nor were they considered in making our top 50 (granted because the movie didn't exist at the time). So it this list truly our top 50? I know for myself that I would really like a neutral posed, no action gimmick decently sculpted Mace more than some of the other figs that I voted for on the top 50.....

If we are going to have a top 50 list that we are going to hammer away Hasbro with - it should be inclusive of all the movies. Granted we have a top 20 list of ROTS figs as a seperate list - but I believe that we need to amalgamate that list into this list somehow....
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

You got a point there pegger. I would say no to breaking up the list into sub categories.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

We have a bunch of figures from the original list that have now been made or we have seen confirmation pictures. A number of the ROTS figures in our original list of figures we wanted from that movie have been made. Take the remaining ROTS figures and put them on the list with the figures remaining from the other five movies. If Tycho wants to devise some crazy system to figure out how the ROTS figures fit into the rankings with the figures from the other five movies, great. But the essence of the original list should stand.

There certainly is no need to once again figure out what figures we want from the Original trilogy. There were like 38 similarities between two lists generated by this site. We don't need to spend a bunch of time rearriving at those same figures again.

Expanded Universe figures should not be mixed in. I think Tycho tried to start a thread about the most wanted Expanded Universe figures and it went nowhere compared to the interest generated by this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid
    We have a bunch of figures from the original list that have now been made or we have seen confirmation pictures. A number of the ROTS figures in our original list of figures we wanted from that movie have been made. Take the remaining ROTS figures and put them on the list with the figures remaining from the other five movies. If Tycho wants to devise some crazy system to figure out how the ROTS figures fit into the rankings with the figures from the other five movies, great. But the essence of the original list should stand.
    That's fine - let's just vote between the existing remain figures and the ones on the ROTS list. I think that would meld the two lists quite nicely... Anything that ranks lower than our current # 50 pick falls off.

There certainly is no need to once again figure out what figures we want from the Original trilogy. There were like 38 similarities between two lists generated by this site. We don't need to spend a bunch of time rearriving at those same figures again.
    Point taken. I think my previous compromise would solve this.

Expanded Universe figures should not be mixed in. I think Tycho tried to start a thread about the most wanted Expanded Universe figures and it went nowhere compared to the interest generated by this thread.
    Fine by me. I think 95% of EU figs are waste anyways - but given the results of ToyFair there seems to be an outcry for them.... We can leave them off - again just trying to suggest a compromise.