Page 134 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1450
    I voted for the Lars Homestead as well - for the same reasons you did. We know we'll see more Jabba Palace and Cantina figures. Galactic Hunter should have given us Podracers and Club Outlander figures as choices, too. But "oh well." (Adam may have written that poll for them and I think he's sick and tired of "where are the Lars?" questions in his Q&A every week so maybe he wants to prove that they'll lose next to Jabba or Cantina Aliens. Of course they'll lose, but that doesn't mean they won't sell if they're offered.)

Yes, I could see the Dome Droid or the Multi-Armed Droid with a Jawa - but it could even (unfortunately) be a repack of the Gonk droid set. We need pictures! But the first two droids or CZ-3 would be very cool. We need all of them anyway. There's also that little green thing that rolls on the floor. I'd almost want that to be an accessory and not count as a 2-pack figure EVER!

I'll leave Daultay on the list unless there's an outcry to get him off. However, we took Padme as a Handmaiden off because of the Rabbe figure. Maybe the girls are closer in appearance than Daultay and Lushros are. I'm not very well practiced in observing background Niemoidian characters.

The Givin? I'll watch ANH pretty soon here and let you know. I think there's a "Stennis Shifter" or some kind of other skull-headed alien (the Givin is the Scream Mask actually) but the Shifter is more visible in part of the pan-around the cantina shots. One thing's for sure - we still have a LOT of Cantina Aliens on our Top 50 list above.

Yarna? We all know I could care less about her. What's the appeal. I like my women with just 2 of those....and definitely smaller than I am. I know KENNER originally sculpted a prototype of her but never took it beyond that stage and some of you nostalgic-completists want her. I say, "well yeah? Where's Romba, Warrick, Slim Aloo, Woof, the black Bespin Guard, a new sculpt for Paploo, Lumat, etc. first? They were actually all released in the original KENNER collection."

I think I voted for a Yuuzhan Vong - I'd buy the most (an army) of that figure - and low and behold if the rumors are true... (I'll be very happy and spending lots of money).

Edit: we took Padme Handmaiden off our list before we published the final results and closed it off - Rabe had just been shown at 2004's Comic Con I believe. Padme Black Leather Temptation had just enough votes over any other possible figure to sneak on at the bottom because the Handmaiden figure actually came out of our Top 10.

I responded to Droid in my post immediately above with some discussion points some might find interesting.

Here's an update on "the list" thus far (still before Comic Con)

I put the rumored figures names in blue now. I gave both R2D2 figures props because we can only hope.

Here's our Final TOP 50 LIST!

1. Hem Dazon (Arcona - Mos Eisley Cantina)
    2. General Veers (Imperial Officer w. add-on Hoth Battle Gear)

3. Herme Odel (Jabba's Palace)
    4. Beru Whitesun (AOTC)
    5. Cliegg Lars (AOTC)
    6. Lando Smuggler (last scene of Empire Strikes Back)
    7. CZ-3 (Jawa Sandcrawler, Mos Eisley Spaceport) - possibly w. Jawa
    8. Yarna dal Gargon (Jabba's fat dancer)
    9. Tey How (Niemoidian controller with eye and mouth pieces)
    10. Moff Jerjerrod (Death Star II Commander, ROTJ)
    11. Rebel Flight Tech (Yavin Base)
    12. R5D4 (Jawa Sandcrawler)
    13. General Tagge (Death Star Conference Table)
    14. R2D2 Lightsaber Launcher (Jabba's Sailbarge)
    15. Bom Vimdim, (Advoze - Mos Eisley Cantina)
    16. Queen Jamilla (Naboo Queen - AOTC)
    17. Han Bespin Torture Chair (screaming Unleashed)
    18. Daultry Dofine (Captain, Trade Federation Droid Control Ship)
    19. Colonel Wulf Yularen (white Imperial uniform Star Conference Table)
    20. Torryn Far (female Hoth Rebel Solider, Ion Cannon Control)
    21. Owen Lars (AOTC)
    22. M'iiyoom Onith (Nightlilly - Mos Eisley Cantina)
    23. Jango Fett, out of armor (Fett apartment on Kamino, AOTC)
    24. Jocasta Nu (Jedi Librarian)
    25. Luke Endor Gear (removeable poncho, helmet, lightsaber) ????
    26. Saurin, (Hrchek Kal Fas from Mos Eisley Cantina)
    27. Ben Quadrinaros (pod racer) ???? (rumors of Podracer 2-pack)
    28. Tonnika Sister Brea or Senni from the Mos Eisley Cantina ????When already???
    29. Keeolkeech, Ewok Warrior
    30. Wioslea (buys Luke's landspeeder, large creature, many eyes)
    31. Reegesk, Ranat (rodent like creature, Mos Eisley Cantina)
    32. R2D2 Shield Bunker (Battle of Endor - shot with all parts exposed)
    33. Givin, Elris Helrot (Mos Eisley Cantina "scream guy")
    34. Padme Senator (AOTC - Palpatine's Office, Padme's Apartment) - possible
    35. Queen Purple Dress (Return to Naboo, travel gown - TPM)
    36. Anakin Jedi Robes (AOTC = Evolutions)
    37. Major Derlin (Hoth Echo Base and "Cliff from Cheers")
    38. Luke Medical Frigate (last scene of ESB, includes 2 right arms, one exposed)
    39. Clone Trooper, red jumpsuit (AOTC, during Obi-Wan's tour of Kamino)
    40. Chief Chirpa, Ewok Leader
    41. Rep Been, Gungan Council
    42. Sgt. Doallyn, Jabba's Palace (with black helmet, gets thrown as Boussh enters)
    43. Klaatu (Woof) - original Klaatu figure by Kenner in 1983, with sheepskin
    44. Biggs Darklighter Academy (ANH Deleted Scenes)
    45. Treva Horme, Cloud City (tall alien background character)
    46. Slim Aloo, Imp Dignitary (original dignitary made by Kenner in 1985)
    47. black Bespin Guard (orginally as made by Kenner in 1982)
    48. Mother Ewok w. baby
    49. Tonbuck Toora (Separatist Leadership Council, giant mouse)
    50. Padme Black Leather Temptation (fireplace scene AOTC) - possible too, now

That's 15-17 or more figures out of 50! (depends what satisfies you and how rumors will play out) Keep on going Hasbro!

(Plus Gragga and Sora Bulq which were very close to originally making this list!

So we'll see if we get them all done. Try re-reading this thread to see how you feel the discussion went now that you've experienced some results.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    CZ-3 might be possible as the droid with the Jawa, too. I
    I couldve swore he came with the sandcrawler.... he didnt, who am I thinkin of??

Quote Originally Posted by Droid
    Is the Givin ANYWHERE in the movie? Is it expanded universe? Was it an unused mask? Where was the Givin in the cantina? I have only seen the CCG card.
    I know he is in the EU, NJO in Rebirth I belive, and like you I remeber him from the ccg from waaay back when I was real little.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Quote Originally Posted by mastermatt24
    I couldve swore he came with the sandcrawler.... he didnt, who am I thinkin of??
    RA-7, the silver Death Star Droid.

Ahh thats right. Well.. they kinda look alike
    hurray for birthdays!

I hope we get one of the R2's but since the only 2 listed are ROTS wave and Marvel two pack I seriously doubt it. And CZ-3 is too big of a figure to be put in a two pack. Sorry don't mean to put a damper on optimism. I really think they will announce the Tonnikas at Comic Con. I'm even betting it will be with the curved piece of the bar. (see I can be optimistic too). I really hope we get a Lars pack soon. It only makes sense. They could do a pack like the Lucas family except the Lars Family. Instead of a 4th figure throw in a vaporator.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

The vaporator is a great Idea, it could be used in tons of peoples dioramas too..
    hurray for birthdays!

Looks like our list didn't do SO well at the Con guys. Tagge and Wulf confirmed...but that's about it (I think)...

Quote Originally Posted by pegger
    Looks like our list didn't do SO well at the Con guys. Tagge and Wulf confirmed...but that's about it (I think)...
    Yep, Tycho better take the highlighting off nine of those possible choices. Rebelscum may prove right eventually or the rumor list may be just another in a long line of rumor lists. Hermi Odle we hardly knew ye.

Pegger and Droid are correct, we have some unexpected additions to our list (Imperial Officers that we just saw pictures of) and some disappointing retractions we'd highlighted as hopefuls based on Rebelscum's rumors. Note: they still may happen, but we were just hoping for confirmation at Comic Con. I'm going to leave them in blue, pending the summer conventions tour and the fall Pre-Toy Fair. The first wave of '07's will hit in January according to Hasbro's presentation today, and that is before the traditional New York February Toy Fair.

Here's an update on "the list" thus far (during Comic Con)

I put the rumored figures names in blue now. I gave both R2D2 figures props because we can only hope.

Here's our Final TOP 50 LIST!

1. Hem Dazon (Arcona - Mos Eisley Cantina)
    2. General Veers (Imperial Officer w. add-on Hoth Battle Gear)

3. Herme Odel (Jabba's Palace)
    4. Beru Whitesun (AOTC)
    5. Cliegg Lars (AOTC)
    6. Lando Smuggler (last scene of Empire Strikes Back)
    7. CZ-3 (Jawa Sandcrawler, Mos Eisley Spaceport) - possibly w. Jawa
    8. Yarna dal Gargon (Jabba's fat dancer)
    9. Tey How (Niemoidian controller with eye and mouth pieces)
    10. Moff Jerjerrod (Death Star II Commander, ROTJ)
    11. Rebel Flight Tech (Yavin Base)
    12. R5D4 (Jawa Sandcrawler)
    13. General Tagge (Death Star Conference Table)
    14. R2D2 Lightsaber Launcher (Jabba's Sailbarge)
    15. Bom Vimdim, (Advoze - Mos Eisley Cantina)
    16. Queen Jamilla (Naboo Queen - AOTC)
    17. Han Bespin Torture Chair (screaming Unleashed)
    18. Daultry Dofine (Captain, Trade Federation Droid Control Ship)
    19. Colonel Wulf Yularen (white Imperial uniform Death Star Conference Table)
    20. Torryn Far (female Hoth Rebel Solider, Ion Cannon Control)
    21. Owen Lars (AOTC)
    22. M'iiyoom Onith (Nightlilly - Mos Eisley Cantina)
    23. Jango Fett, out of armor (Fett apartment on Kamino, AOTC)
    24. Jocasta Nu (Jedi Librarian)
    25. Luke Endor Gear (removeable poncho, helmet, lightsaber) ????
    26. Saurin, (Hrchek Kal Fas from Mos Eisley Cantina)
    27. Ben Quadrinaros (pod racer) ???? (rumors of Podracer 2-pack)
    28. Tonnika Sister Brea or Senni from the Mos Eisley Cantina ????When already???
    29. Keeolkeech, Ewok Warrior
    30. Wioslea (buys Luke's landspeeder, large creature, many eyes)
    31. Reegesk, Ranat (rodent like creature, Mos Eisley Cantina)
    32. R2D2 Shield Bunker (Battle of Endor - shot with all parts exposed)
    33. Givin, Elris Helrot (Mos Eisley Cantina "scream guy")
    34. Padme Senator (AOTC - Palpatine's Office, Padme's Apartment) - possible
    35. Queen Purple Dress (Return to Naboo, travel gown - TPM)
    36. Anakin Jedi Robes (AOTC = Evolutions)
    37. Major Derlin (Hoth Echo Base and "Cliff from Cheers")
    38. Luke Medical Frigate (last scene of ESB, includes 2 right arms, one exposed)
    39. Clone Trooper, red jumpsuit (AOTC, during Obi-Wan's tour of Kamino)
    40. Chief Chirpa, Ewok Leader
    41. Rep Been, Gungan Council
    42. Sgt. Doallyn, Jabba's Palace (with black helmet, gets thrown as Boussh enters)
    43. Klaatu (Woof) - original Klaatu figure by Kenner in 1983, with sheepskin
    44. Biggs Darklighter Academy (ANH Deleted Scenes)
    45. Treva Horme, Cloud City (tall alien background character)
    46. Slim Aloo, Imp Dignitary (original dignitary made by Kenner in 1985)
    47. black Bespin Guard (orginally as made by Kenner in 1982)
    48. Mother Ewok w. baby
    49. Tonbuck Toora (Separatist Leadership Council, giant mouse)
    50. Padme Black Leather Temptation (fireplace scene AOTC) - possible too, now

That's 17-19 or more figures out of 50! (depends what satisfies you and how rumors will play out) Keep on going Hasbro!

(Plus Gragga and Sora Bulq which were very close to originally making this list!

So we'll see if we get them all done. Try re-reading this thread to see how you feel the discussion went now that you've experienced some results.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.