Page 14 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    What you guys can tell me is if you think the Tatooine gang needs a run-off (especially if Gragga-Wald-Kitster-and-Quadrinaros are tied by then) or if I should just throw them all into the mix against the Queen Amidalas and Yarua - there will only be about 9 total then, instead of 5 for TPM finals). I'm thinking I should just throw them all in. Amidala had been overcoming her opponents by margins of over 10 votes in some cases.
    I say throw them in. It will give some more to think about beside which Padme we want.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

No run offs until the end , just to break the ties. All these figures thgat win should be sent to Hasbro with a letter that says, "if you dont make these, we will fling poo at your doors every day until we get them."
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I do not want any figures from a deleted scene until I have all of the figures I want that were actually IN the movie!

Kaminoan civilian - just put another Taun We in your scene and call it a day!

Enough with Padme winning the polls already!

For me it's either:

Adult Clone (in red jumpsuit shown eating, training "obeying any command")
    Jango Fett (out of armor from apartment confrontation)

though I have less interest in this group than just about any other so far.

I vote Jango Fett (out of armor from apartment confrontation).

Quote Originally Posted by Droid
    Enough with Padme winning the polls already!
    Thats what I am saying
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Thanks for the invite to the poll, Tycho. It's a bit late to jump into voting for most of this, but suffice it to say that I want 'em all. All of Padme's "looks" should get made. All of the primary characters with speaking lines should get made. All the secondary characters who are distinct for one reason or another should get made. You get the idea. What I guess I don't understand is the logic behind voting for one character in a scene over another. It's all hypothetical I suppose, but what would be the thought process if Hasbro had to limit figure creation to just one character per scene?

To me its just a way to pass time and vote for the character you would want the most. It doesnt matter if they are in two scenes or not. I am sure once we hit Beru Cliegg agnd Owen, it will be a free for all because we all want those figures. Gonna be fun to see who wins that one round. I know you would love all three of them get made, as would I, but who would you pick to see made first Stillakid?

Kidhuman's right Stillakid.

First, participating in this poll should be done for fun.

2nd, characters like Senator Yarua showed great support, and versus resculpts and re-carding old figures, it shows us a place where Hasbro could start.

The major characters anyone needs for recreating the movies while actually playing with the toys have already been made. A kid can make kohouns attack Padme in her white droid factory outfit and have Anakin save her and then chase Zam Wessel into a bar ran by Wuher. Not exactly authentic, but it's better than lacking figures to play out the basic roles.

But then we collectors become a diverse lot.

Diorama builders want every background character to fill up Club Outlander.

But common sense says the Padme figures are central to the scenes - like Padme in her nightgown (who if she isn't attacked, would never cause Anakin to run into a bar after a bounty hunter, no matter what obscure character was running the place).

However, carded figure collectors and those who like unique sculpts for their aesthetic appeal might love one of the podracers like Dud Bolt, because the half-dog-half-alligator character looks nothing like any figure we already have, and it seems more desirable than Obi-Wan's head on yet another Jedi body.

So a lot of people want ALL of these figures made - and we will come out with a very complete list for all the movies.

However, from a marketing point of view, we'll see where priorities lie. That's why Owen, Beru, and Cliegg will be pitted against each other - that sort of thing. (Happens to be part of the next poll, LOL). But we also see that characters receiving no votes, like another Qui-Gon with a molded shell-style cloak, would probably pegwarm, and while it remains a possibility, (especially if Hasbro has to keep main characters out there), it is not as good of idea as making any of the never-before-produced Padmes.

Anyway, there are 2 more AOTC polls, then 2 waves of Ultras to look at: Prequels and Sequels. Then we move on to Classic SW, run-offs etc. will follow all of that.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Padme at her parents' house, Jobal Naberrie, Padme's father, Padme's Sister (deleted scene) - I'm not interested in the deleted scene stuff.
    Either of Padme's nieces - Ditto.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (wet, hood up in shell cloak, SA in 2nd Jedi robe underneath) - I'm not wild for the "shell cloak" thing either. I end up tossing them in a bag. They should have done this figure by now anyway. I'd like to see a good articulated version.
    Kaminoan civilian - Yeah. I think we got shorted on figures from this part of the movie in general. A nice multi-pack with a generic Kaminoan and clones would be nice.
    Padme Amidala (backless dress) - I don't need this. I hated that scene. NP's hot, but that's not a good enough reason to make the figure.
    Clone Kid - Yes. But only in a set.
    Adult Clone - Yes again... same set.
    Padme Amidala (yellow see-through dress from picnic by the waterfalls) - Again, no. Lame scene I thought... and I don't want a figure to remind me of it.
    Padme Amidala (black leather temptation dress from fireside talk) - Ditto. Another toy that'll remind me just how unromantic and hardly convincing all of that dialog was.
    Jango Fett (out of armor from apartment confrontation) - Mmm, only if there was some kind of Kamino playset or something with Fett's apartment.

I'd most rather see more Kaminoans really. A whole clone/Kaminoan set would be best. I'll vote Kaminoan civilian here.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    NP's hot, but that's not a good enough reason to make the figure.
    That's more than enough reason!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I vote for the Padme in the Picnic Dress. Why? She has honey-buns, granted they aren't as humongous as Leia's were in ANH, but still pretty cool. Hey I've been out of the loop for a couple days, what was the poll before this last one? I cant seem to remember.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy