Page 143 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1450
    Well we learned that Wogra Woodrata is the Separatist, likely the same species as Tonbuck Toora, that was in the scene on Geonosis when Obi-Wan spies on Dooku and the Separatist Council. Woodrata is therefore what I think many of us here (myself for certain) were voting for when we picked Toora. I think Hasbro was confused on that one as well, and now it's getting sorted out. Everyone wants the Separatist Council Member of course. If Toora is a different species, she (or he?) is even less significant as just another Senator.

Padme Senator (AOTC) actually needs 2 figures. She is appearing this way on The Clone Wars, and she wore the outfit for 2 scenes in the movie (Chancellor Palpatine's Office, and her first reunion with Anakin in her apartment, immediately thereafter). I think there's a strong chance we'll see at least one version of her made wearing this outfit - and the movie one is most likely as she's not action-oriented in this apparrel.

The Ranat (Reegesk) is pretty likely in my opinion. Cantina aliens are always popular choices for production.

Treva Horme should be made. Cloud City is an environment that should be thoroughly mined to really delve into the Classic Trilogy. Star Wars needs to do this to keep OT fans engaged and possibly even later to RENEW the OT as the "new trilogy" to keep the fans who are new now (because of Clone Wars) engaged in SW later on, as the "rediscover" the 'other movies.'

Dofine is a risk of course, but how about a TPM Ultimate battle pack?

The center piece is the re-release of the N-1 Fighter with kid-Anakin piloting it past the Trade Federation ship's bridge. Watching the ship blow by their viewscreen is Tey How, Daultay Dofine, blue pilot battle droids, and red security battle droids! That'd be a nice looking set if you ask me. To add color to it, you could make the scene when the ship starts to blow up, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

"Toonbuck Toora", "Daultay Dofine", "Rogwa Wodrata", "Bom Vimdin", "Toryn Farr", "Ben Quadinaros", "Sgt. Doallyn", "Sim Aloo". For the love of god, Tycho, learn to spell these names! I barely know who you're talking about half the time. People can't look up these characters to see if they want them or not if you don't spell them right.

Rogwa's is not the same species as as Toonbuck's, they have similar bodies but vastly different faces:
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Toonbuck_Toora
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rogwa_Wodrata
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm fairly sure someone from Toonbuck Toora's species was originally going to be on the Separatist Council, but was either too passive-looking or confusing given that Toora was standing next to Palpatine in the final Coruscant scene. So, if memory serves me, they just digitally replaced the Toora person's head and made Rogwa Wodrata, so that's why their bodies are so similar.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

According to Wookieepedia:
    Rogwa Wodrata was created to replace Toonbuck Toora, because George Lucas was unsatisfied with the lack of expression of Toora's mask.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If we get either one of these characters I think Tycho should cross it off the list!

On page 15 of this thread, where Tycho first let us vote for Tonbuck, he described him as "Separatist Tonbuck Toora (large mouse the size of a Whipid)". Tycho intended, and we all voted for, the Separtist. So if they make Rogwa I think it should get crossed off, as I think that's who people were voting for anyway.

Droid is correct.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Here's the problem with that though, if you do that, then the actual Toonbuck Toora from Ep 1 isn't represented at all.

But the problem is that if they make Rogwa and you don't cross Toonbuck off than you are leaving Toonbuck on even though they made the person on Geonosis that everyone voted for. If they make Toonbuck and you don't cross it off because we voted for the guy on Geonosis then you are not crossing someone's name off the list even though Hasbro made them!

I really think it is unlikely Hasbo will make one of these guys and if they do I imagine they'll only make one. So if they make either one I think Tycho should cross it off and then in future polls any big fans of the character that didn't get made can start a campaign.

Yeah, I'm looking over the original post, the context is clear, that was an Ep 2 post and is mentioned in the same proverbial breath as Tikkes, so that should be seen as Rogwa Wodrata.
    http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...393#post329393

I found this pic of Rogwa online, it's different from the one on Wookieepedia, you can see how they altered Toonbuck Toora to become Rogwa, the arms are still the Toonbuck arms all the way.

So the question is, where should Toonbuck Toora go? My thinking is just put it last on the TPM senate scene list.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rogwa.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	22035  

Yes, for the E1 Senate Scene List, but let's worry about it when we do another poll (as MadSlantedPowers really runs these now, and he has done an updated poll since this - I'm just covering the follow-through on my old poll). On MSP's poll, Tonbuck Toora didn't do so well, but things might have changed now that we have high-scorers like Young Owen and Young Beru made into figures. I can see the bottom of the barrel anyway.

I definitely agree with Droid on this.

We KNOW that a Separatist Council Member (to complete the Separatist Counselors I think - save for Tiikes the Quarren) was what people wanted, not a random Senator barely visible if at all.

Everyone else who participated in this poll is still subscribed and welcome to vote for Tonbuck over Wogra, but like Droid said: if we get Wogra, those that still want Tonbuck can campaign for her on the next poll.

I believe the Separatist Council is as follows:

Chair: Count Dooku
    Military Atajent: General Grievous
    Muunlist: San Hill
    Geonosis: Poggle the Lesser
    Corporate Alliance: Passel Argente
    Commerce Guild: Tsui Mai
    Trade Federation: Nute Gunray
    Techno Union: Wat Tambor
    Mon Calamari: Tiikes (Quarrens commanded before Clone takeover)
    Rogwa Woodrata
    Po Nudo

I think that's it.