Page 15 of 145 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

Silent Chazz - you voted for Padme in her Nightgown from the cohoun attack scene. She was up against a cast from Club Outlander and Dexter's Diner. You're up to date.

I figure it's time to keep the majority of you all excited and add a new group to vote over. By my records

El Chuxter is 2 votes behind
    Deoxyribonucleic is 1 vote behind
    JediMarvin is 1 vote behind
    Evenflow is like 6 votes behind (we may have to assume he's dead)
    JabbasGlob may be 3 votes behind

They are welcome to catch up as their time permits. For everyone else coming back from what was hopefully a great Memorial Day Weekend:

Do Not Create 3-packs, but choose your favorite character for a figure from:

Owen Lars (Anakin's young step-brother)
    Beru Whitesun (Owen's girlfriend)
    Cliegg Lars (Shmi Skywalker's husband)
    Count Dooku (softgoods cloak most main guys get this version to sit in vehicles)
    Separatist Niemoidan (forgot his name, but it's not Rune in E2)
    Separatist Quarren Senator Tikkes (Squidhead wearing red)
    Separatist Tonbuck Toora (large mouse the size of a Whipid)
    Padme Amidala (from the Lars garage - "I killed them all")
    Shmi Skywalker (beaten by the Tuskens and dying)
    Supreme Chancellor Palpatine in red "creat(ing) a Grand Army of the Republic")

Boy do I like most of these options! I thought it would be hard to choose, but for me it's actually not. In spite of my desire I probably share with the rest of you to create "3-packs" out of the Separatists and the Lars family, we can't speak for how Hasbro could offer us these characters, we can just vote for the one we "can't live without."

For me it's Owen Lars as I just look at the character as the one figure that represents a sense of destiny for what's about to happen - and who will be raised on that farm. It's Luke Skywalker's Uncle!

Cliegg would be cool and unique with his missing leg and hoverchair

Palpatine would just look absolutely "Imperial"

Padme would be attractive - as would be most figures of her

Tonbuck Toora would be a new sculpt (Ansionian I think) - and another large figure would be cool

Tikkes I just want - as Tessek was my favorite POTJ figure and I just like Quarren.

Dooku I think we could live without, but if they have to re-release him, this would be a way to freshen up the character (with no action features and super-articulation).

Shmi would be in bad taste, in my opinion. I've used the POTJ figure and tied her to the Tusken "rack" that Anakin Tatooine comes with. I just make her look away so you can't tell she's 10 years younger and healthier than she's supposed to be. I mean, it's his MOM... So I'm not voting for that over all the better possibilities.

Uncle Owen it is!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Owen for me too. We need a carded Owen badly
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Owen Lars - Another of those figures that we should have had ages ago. Really should have been the one to come with his bike, rather than that silly Anakin figure.
    Beru Whitesun - Another one we need, but there's always the next movie I suppose.
    Cliegg Lars - Yeah, I can see this one happening maybe, but it's not my first choice.
    Count Dooku (softgoods cloak) - I'd still like to see a version like this also. I kind of hope that it's coming, maybe as a special "PTC" figure someday.
    Separatist Neimoidian, Separatist Quarren Senator Tikkes, Separatist Toonbuck Toora - It's just about impossible for me to pick one over the other here. These senators or any others -- I want them all, especially the cool looking aliens. The Neimoidian, (I can't find a name for and I'm not really sure which one anyway) well, any Neimoidian is good for me. Tikkes would be great and Toonbuck Toora is an amazing looking alien that'd be an amazing figure to have. As far as these being offered as single carded figures or maybe as part of a multi-pack goes, I'd rather Tikes and Toonbuck be single carded. The multi-pack quality tends to be pretty mediocre, and these ones need to be nice.
    Padme Amidala (from the Lars garage - "I killed them all") - Not interested.
    Shmi Skywalker - No.
    Supreme Chancellor Palpatine in red - Very nice idea, but I suppose we'll get something like this from Episode 3.

Well, part of me really wants to vote for Owen. Beru's a very close second to that and I'm almost not sure that I can choose one alone. So, instead of splitting up the couple, I'll go for the most "fun" option (for me anyway) on the list -- Toonbuck Toora.
    Last edited by plasticfetish; 06-01-2004 at 04:13 AM.

Ok....last round...I don't think any of those Padme's really need to be made. Maybe the yellow dress from the frolicking scene but they could wait. This wasn't the most exciting list of figures but I guess I would go with Jango Fett Apartment as long as he had snap-on armor or something.

This round is much more exciting. I'm pretty tonr on Clieg and Owen but I think Clieg Lars would just be a more interesting action figure so I'll vote for him.

Well this is a good group and hopefully we will see most of these made. I'm going to vote for Beru. I met the actress at Celebration II so that's enough to sway my vote.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I've already got plans for a "Deaths of Tatooine" Cinema Scene that includes a bound and gagged Shmi. We already have Owen so I'll vote for Clieg, the "step grandfather" of Luke.

Tycho you have proved yourself to be a worthy advassary with this spectacular list. Would you like to join me with my knights at Camelot now that you have just forced me to deny some of my greatest wants in order to pick one. I shall avenge this moment!!!

Owen Lars (Anakin's young step-brother) - Please Hasbro!
    Beru Whitesun (Owen's girlfriend) - Please Hasbro!
    Cliegg Lars (Shmi Skywalker's husband) - Pretty Please Hasbro!

Count Dooku (softgoods cloak most main guys get this version to sit in vehicles) - How about...........NOOOO, x 3. Softgoods is O.K., I just want a nuetral Dooku without arthritis in his hands.

Separatist Niemoidan (forgot his name, but it's not Rune in E2) - Honestly I'm not that excited about this one because there is so many other characters to be focused on.

Separatist Quarren Senator Tikkes (Squidhead wearing red) - This would be cool. It would be nice to have another Quarren figure.

Separatist Tonbuck Toora (large mouse the size of a Whipid) - Please Hasbro!

Padme Amidala (from the Lars garage - "I killed them all") - Just another Padme in an outfit to me. I'll take more interest in outfits when they make more different characters.

Shmi Skywalker (beaten by the Tuskens and dying) - This figure is not necessary.

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine in red "creat(ing) a Grand Army of the Republic") - Anything with Palpatine MUST be made!

The Lars family, Tonbuck and Palpatine are all musts as far as I am concerned. However I will chuck palpy for the Lars and Tonbuck. I honestly want the Lars over Tonbuck so he/she has got to go. That leaves us with the Lars. I want to see Owen and Beru very very badly. They should allready be made since they had more lines than half the Episode II figs made so far. Still Clieg has to win because we have never seen any figure of him before. We do have the older version of Beru and Owen, but we have never had a Clieg Lars figure before, and they need to make him NOW!
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

I'd like both Owen and Beru...but since we can only have 1...

Owen Lars
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

This round is hard. It has four of the twelve figures I most want from Attack of the Clones. I am ruling out Shmi because I don't know that she would be THAT different from her Episode I figure.

I don't know who the other Separatist Niemodian is either. It is not Rune. I have heard that it is Lot Dodd, but the voice is different so I don't think it is. Lot Dodd is listed on starwars.com in the cast list for Episode II.

The big three, the three figures that should most be made from the prequels, in my opinion, are Owen, Beru, Cliegg.

Owen-Beru. How do you pick between the two? I don't know (so don't tell me, I avoid spoilers), but I am guessing that Owen and Beru will be in Episode III, so maybe we could get figures of them then. I guess (BUT I DON'T KNOW) that Cliegg won't be in Episode III, so this may be our only shot. Also, his hover chair would be a unique feature. These are incredibly
    significant figures that need to be made.

I vote for Cliegg.

I think we all agree that there should be two more three packs of the Lars farm with some combination of Cliegg, Owen, Beru, Anakin, Padme, and perhaps C-3P0 or Shmi.

My vote's for Count Dooku. I know we have a lot of him (none are that great in my opinion) but I'm a sucker for softgoods. I invariably think the softgoods version of just about any figure is the better version. A very close second would be Cliegg. In other words I'm willing to change my vote if and only if we have a tie.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane