Page 16 of 145 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Deoxyribonucleic is 1 vote behind
    I'll pick Kaminoan civilian, I forgot how many outfits padme has and I take back what I said earlier, I don't need to see them all in plastic, nor the obi wans or the anakins...i want to see new characters not yet made

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Do Not Create 3-packs, but choose your favorite character for a figure from:

Owen Lars (Anakin's young step-brother)
    Beru Whitesun (Owen's girlfriend)
    Cliegg Lars (Shmi Skywalker's husband)
    Count Dooku (softgoods cloak most main guys get this version to sit in vehicles)
    Separatist Niemoidan (forgot his name, but it's not Rune in E2)
    Separatist Quarren Senator Tikkes (Squidhead wearing red)
    Separatist Tonbuck Toora (large mouse the size of a Whipid)
    Padme Amidala (from the Lars garage - "I killed them all")
    Shmi Skywalker (beaten by the Tuskens and dying)
    Supreme Chancellor Palpatine in red "creat(ing) a Grand Army of the Republic")
    I choose Supreme Chancellor Palpatine in red "creat(ing) a Grand Army of the Republic
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Geeze. I was just counting. We've gone through 107 figure possibilities and we're still not even done with Episode 2!

There's 10 left for a total of 117 prequel figures not counting our choices for "ultras."

Anyway, at approximately 50 new figures per year (in good years), WITHOUT Episode 3, this hobby can keep going through 2005 and 2006, just based on E1 and E2.

And based on the way the votes are falling, at least half the figures we've gone through can demonstrate some demand for them, in so far as smart marketing is concerned.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

BOOM!!!

Looks like this thread is moving so fast, it just broke the sound barrier!

Okay, going way back here. . . .

First: Jocasta Nu. She'd clog shelves after a couple of weeks, but I don't care. She rules!

I wouldn't mind a decent figure of Hermione, either, but only in a Cinema Scene with Harry and Ron.

Second: Tough choice. I'd really like the Adult Clone, but I think Civilian Jango is more necessary. Never thought I'd vote for yet another Jango.

Third: Really, really, really tough. There are a lot of major characters here. But if voting for only one, I'm going for Cliegg Lars, just because I think he'd make the coolest figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Owen Lars (Anakin's young step-brother)
    Beru Whitesun (Owen's girlfriend)
    Cliegg Lars (Shmi Skywalker's husband)
    Count Dooku (softgoods cloak most main guys get this version to sit in vehicles)
    Separatist Niemoidan (forgot his name, but it's not Rune in E2)
    Separatist Quarren Senator Tikkes (Squidhead wearing red)
    Separatist Tonbuck Toora (large mouse the size of a Whipid)
    Padme Amidala (from the Lars garage - "I killed them all")
    Shmi Skywalker (beaten by the Tuskens and dying)
    Supreme Chancellor Palpatine in red "creat(ing) a Grand Army of the Republic")
    Not a single one here holds any appeal for me whatsoever. Not even the Dooku, which I normally would have voted for, but really has no use whatsoever in comparison to the other handful of Dooku figures, the guy just didn't do enough in the film to warrant yet another version (I probably would take a super-articulated, soft-goods-cloak version, but I don't think I'd vote for one). I almost said my LLTA vote would go to Cliegg Lars simply because it'd be interesting to see how they handle it, but then I re-read what I said about Dooku and realized he really is the one I'd be least likely to avoid, so Super Articulated Dooku w/ soft-goods cloak is my vote.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'll go with Cliegg Lars. He would make a really cool figure, with his floating wheel chair (should it even be called that?) and maybe he could have some graves or part of the Lars table. The others are okay, but I want a Cliegg.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Really tough choices here but I'll vote for Cleigg Lars as well. He is a pretty important character and like others have stated it would be interesting to see how he turned out with his chair and all.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I would have to say I would like to see the Padme' Hand Maiden figure. She is my favorite character in the movies so I would like to see that one made. Only if they make them look more like the person. All of Padme's figures haven't looked like her in the least bit so if they make them look better I would buy them
    [font=Georgia][size=3][color=magenta]Princess Jennifer [/color][/size][/font]

Welcome Princess Jennifer. Feel free to catch up with all of the other lists in this thread.

I'm voting for Toonbuck Toora, beacuse she is a cool looking alien.

While I'd also love to see the Lars familay, it was too hard to choose between them, though I suspect I'd lean towards Cliegg for the uniqueness of the figure. the only other one I'm particularly interested in is the red Palpatine.

As much as I do want that Padme in the newest Poll, Im going to have to go for Soft-goods-treatment Count Dooku because I dont like the 2 Dookus I have (Force Flipper and the one with 2 sabers and Sidious Holo) due to stupid gimmicks. I want a neutrally posed-super articulated-soft goods Dooku.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Looks like Cliegg Lars is finishing first in this race in spite of being on his last leg.

I couldn't resist.

Hey, today I'm going to be very, very busy. Could the next person to vote go and quote the list of choices for the final group of characters from Attack of the Clones? (for people who set their user control to display 20 responses per page) The new list will then appear at the top of the next page and make it easier for everyone else. Thanks.

This is the final list to offer characters from Attack of the Clones for basic figure assortments. We finish going through the movie scene by scene by taking the frame that Anakin and Padme leave Tatooine bound for Geonosis on their rescue mission to save Obi-Wan Kenobi, and finish with the end credits after the great battle on Geonosis that starts the Clone Wars.

Now vote for your most wanted character from:

C-3PO - a regular sculpt, perhaps with mositure vaporator
    Padme Amidala - Arena fight, a resculpt of the ripped shirt version
    Bultar Swan - Asian female Jedi
    Sora Bulq - Weequay Jedi who goes Dark Side later in comics
    Stass Allie - Adi Gallia's cousin that looks just like her
    Darra - the blonde Jedi girl that goes "Haa!" Could be Jedi Quest character
    Pablo Jill - the new for E2 alien as a Jedi. Rumored but not yet prototyped
    Obi-Wan Kenobi - wounded by Dooku's saber
    Master Yoda - a super-articulated sculpt with cloth robe, lightsaber
    Dooku's pilot droid from hanger duel

Believe it or not, some of the resculpts offered here are very, very tempting.

I'd actually buy all the figures listed here, except I'm not sure I'd need C-3PO, Padme, or Obi-Wan again, with these minor variations. I'm ok with the original figures.

The Yoda however, could be awesome!

Pablo Jill is really tempting and I hope his production is really happening.

I'm just too into the Weequay Vaapad Master who fights at Geonosis, but will later join Count Dooku and fight Mace Windu (in the comics). With some difficulty, presented mostly by other Jedi choices, I'm voting for Sora Bulq!
    Last edited by Tycho; 06-02-2004 at 02:23 AM.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.