Page 17 of 145 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

C-3PO - a regular sculpt - Yep! And while we're at it, where's my 12" 3PO from Episode 2?
    Padme Amidala - Arena fight - I don't see them re-doing something like this. It would have been nice if they'd simply done it right the first time. (If they did this again, I'd buy it though. I hated the first one.)
    Bultar Swan, Sora Bulq, Stass Allie, Darra (Thel-Tanis) or Pablo-Jill - I'd take all of these. The more Jedi the better.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi wounded - Oooh. Now this one I could see.
    Master Yoda - a super-articulated sculpt with cloth robe, lightsaber - D*mn! This makes it much harder for me to decide. I think we should have had this to begin with. I'm willing to guess that we still may have a shot at it later though.
    Dooku's pilot droid - All droids are welcome, but this one would be best as a pack-in with a ship.

Tough, tough, tough! I'd take them all. I think we got robbed when it came to droids from this movie. Never been satisfied with only the C-3PO version that we have (not a fan of the DX one either really.) I want a good tarnished and miss-matched version. The Yoda is a solid idea... a no brainer. (Which makes it harder to understand why they didn't come up with one.) I'm gonna have to go with the big weird alien vote here again though -- Pablo-Jill.

(Going out of town for a few days, I'll catch up later.)

Dooku's Pit Droid.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm going with KH on this one. Although I do want more jedi, the Padme resculpt, and C-3PO resculpt.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Another tough one. I would love to see a resculpted Padme Arena and a decent sculpted lightsaber-wielding Obi-Wan. I also love those Jedi's. Hmmm... I'm gonna go with Sora Bulg if for no other reason that he turns up in the comics. I'd really like to see others form this list too.

I'd also like to see Dooku's spaceship. The pilot droid would be a nice add in, although we'd probably need a soft goods Count cuz I doubt we'd be able to cram either of the current ones in a cockpit.

Tycho, I think I have even voted for resculpts in the past (is Anakin in his Jedi robes a resculpt?; I know I voted for civilian Jango), but it does not seem like figures that you yourself call resculpts should be in this poll. It is titled Favorite Figures Never Made Before. In the end, are we submitting a list to Hasbro that says, "Forget any minor characters, we want Padme and Jango and Dooku and Yoda and 3P0!" I don't know. It seems we have lost our way.

All the Jedi would be great, but my favorite would be Pablo Jill.

However, Tycho you said we could do a write in, so I am. I want a very obscure character - THE PERSON WHO MARRIED ANAKIN AND PADME

He is crucial to a diorama of that scene and a fascinating character in that he knows the secret. I assume he is clergy, though he could be a civil official of some kind. He kind of reminds me of the clergy from Romeo and Juliet who helps them out.

Good addition to the list, Droid. I added "Naboo Clergyman-marries Anakin and Padme" to the group.

As to the resculpts. You're probably right. However, so many people complained about that Padme (which you could add nexu wounds to if you wanted to make her slightly different) and C-3PO without add-on pieces would be a new sculpt...eh. It's a technicality, but it does complete a list. Yes, the Anakin you voted for with the robes in a relaxed pose (like the way Vader wears them) would be both super-cool and possibly a resculpt. In any event, the votes that go back to main characters do offer insight into whether Hasbro's marketing research and offerings up of the regular heavies is merited or not.

Our super-list has come up with a lot of Padmes, but Dooku and Jango are further down the list, and Anakin and Obi-Wan barely placed, though since Hasbro is going to re-release them anyway (what's a Batman line with absolutely NO Batmans on the racks?) we've shown support for new ideas on ways to refresh the character. Padme though, is almost an entirely new never-made-before character due to every elaborate wardrobe change.

At the end of all this, I'm going to make a list of every character we voted on, and at least every character that placed, with the all-time highest vote-getters at the top (currently the Queen Theed Celebration and Queen Purple Travel Gown with 12 votes each) and make a most-demanded ranking list. Who wins the tops spots will undoubtedly affect whether the ladies stay at the top. Certainly other poll winners like Senator Yarua have had a tougher time climbing to the top from their film segment's category, but have never yet competed against Amidala.

But for now we have "Attack of the Clones Round 5" to complete. Your updated choices are:

Now vote for your most wanted character from:

C-3PO - a regular sculpt, perhaps with mositure vaporator
    Padme Amidala - Arena fight, a resculpt of the ripped shirt version
    Bultar Swan - Asian female Jedi
    Sora Bulq - Weequay Jedi who goes Dark Side later in comics
    Stass Allie - Adi Gallia's cousin that looks just like her
    Darra - the blonde Jedi girl that goes "Haa!" Could be Jedi Quest character
    Pablo Jill - the new for E2 alien as a Jedi. Rumored but not yet prototyped
    Obi-Wan Kenobi - wounded by Dooku's saber
    Master Yoda - a super-articulated sculpt with cloth robe, lightsaber
    Dooku's pilot droid from hanger duel
    Naboo Clergy - marries Anakin and Padme
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Okay, I'm back from the long weekend and now it's catching-up time

Jocasta Nu
    Adult Clone
    Cliegg Lars
    Bultar Swan

That was an excellent addition Droid. Tycho, if you dont mind I will change my vote to the Clergymgan.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sora Bulq - Weequay Jedi who goes Dark Side later in comics

simply because the whole idea of a weequay jedi knight makes me giggle.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

None of those do anything for me. I'll vote for Dooku's droid pilot.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane