Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

same goes for me, Queen Amidala: Return to Naboo (purple travel gown)

I would eventually like to have her in every outfit she wears, but that could take up a whole years' worth of figures
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Well I for one have been waiting for a Rep Teers for a long time. Sure I want all of these figures, but Rep is on my number one list.

For the second poll Sei Teria is a must. She's a different character that would look well with a diorama. ince episode I stuff hasn't been made that much (Jedi Council pack), I'm just hoping to see her made some day.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

So far i'm going with the flow. Padme Handmaiden and purple gown queen. I wonder how many version of padme we will have at the end of this. She definately has the worst figure/outfit ratio of any main or secondary character.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Padme Return to Naboo.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Captain Panaka (softgoods, removeable hat) - Oooh. Cool idea.
    Black Travel Queen (softgoods) - Oooh. Another cool idea!
    Qui-Gon Jinn - Tatooine Poncho - molded plastic - Eh. Not so important. What we got, we got, and I'm not sure that doing it in plastic would be better.
    Black Coruscant Guard - Sure... why not? But I'd suppose that it should have happened a while ago.
    Chancellor Valorum - brown business suit - Too obscure.
    Queen Amidala - PreSenate - I'm down with the different outfits also, but this one's pretty obscure.
    Sei Teria - Again, should have happened, maybe as a set... but too obscure now.
    Queen Amidala - Post Senate - Too many black gowns perhaps?
    Royal Handmaiden - dark purple gown - Too obscure, but maybe as a set. Would be nice.
    Queen Amidala - Return to Naboo - This one would be very nice, and different enough from the others.

I'll vote Queen Amidala - Return to Naboo (purple travel gown also worn at Qui-Gon's funeral) for this one.

Wow! Queen Amidala has a 10-1 lead over Sei Teria. Unless the Chancellor's aide comes up with 9 more votes in a row, Padme does it again! So I'll sort of call this one early for the Queen, but the voting is actually still open.

Now we'll try something a little tougher - like the tough streets of Mos Espa. We're going back to Tatooine because this bunch all sort of go together.

Choose Your Favorite From:

Gragga or SwokesSwokes (the chubba vendor)
    Wald (little Rodian)
    Kitster (Anakin's friend)
    Ann or Tan Gella (blue Twi'lek girls massaging Sebulba)
    Dud Bolt (podracer - looks like cross between coyote and alligator)
    Ben Quadrinaros (podracer - looks like a seed in a pod)
    Mohawnic (podracer - a Gran - looks like Ree-Yees)
    Mars Guo (podracer - arrogant and has spiky things on top of his head)
    Rats Tyrell (podracer - was killed during the Boonta Classic, had wife, kids)
    Wan Sandage (podracer - looks like a green fox or close to it)
    Aldar Beedo (podracer - looks like a green reptilian ant-eater with sharp teeth)
    Bolls Rohr (podracer - looks like the Tasmanian Devil)
    Old Jira (elder lady who's friend of Anakin's and who's bones are aching)

Dang! This one was almost tough for me. Offered are 8 more podracers which would go with Anakin, Sebulba, Gasgano, Ody Mandrell, and Teemto Pegalles to make up 13 of the 18 podracers that competed in the Boonta Challenge that fateful day. I'd left out Ark Bumby Roose and Elan Mak as I didn't quite know how to describe them, and that would have still left 3 more I'd have to consult Episode One guide books to determine the identity of. Rather I think it is safe to say that those of us voting for Podracers each have our favorites. Dud Bolt has to be mine as he reminds me of Senior Coyote from the Roadrunner 'toons - but I don't know why Wan Sandage doesn't also (but he's more like "Todd" from "The Fox and the Hound," my favorite Disney classic.

All and all, the Podracers would be awesome new aliens (and creative sculpts) for us to get, (and these would rock in the 12" line due to the cool potential for details), but then there's the question about "what about the Pod-racecar vehicles themselves?" I fear we may never get more of these cool crafts because Hasbro should have promoted them during the height of the Podracer video game hype.

It also sucks because I totally want the kids from the 'hood, and Sebulba's Twi'lek chics would have been way better than the one from Club Outlander that they recently did. So I kind of ruled them out, while I really do want them still!

I'm voting for SwokesSwokes or Gragga - or whatever you call the Chubba Seller. This alien species was also seen as having representation in the Senate, and seeing how I could use three figures in all (one for each movie's senate and one with JarJar's chubba) I think this alien would be fun. I'm not forgetting how good Dexter Jettster's E2 figure came out, so I think whatever you call the Chubba Seller, she has potential!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Gragga or SwokesSwokes (the chubba vendor) - I really want one of these figures very much. They really do look sweet!

Wald (little Rodian) - A Wald/Kitster 2 pack is a must on my list. It would really stink if Hasbro does not make these figures.
    Kitster (Anakin's friend) - See above

Ann or Tan Gella (blue Twi'lek girls massaging Sebulba) - Don't care about these girls. So far they have made Shakka and Ayy Vid. Neither impressed me, and Hasbro would just release these with a Ayy bod, and a repaint. No thanks

Dud Bolt (podracer - looks like cross between coyote and alligator)
    Ben Quadrinaros (podracer - looks like a seed in a pod)
    Mohawnic (podracer - a Gran - looks like Ree-Yees)
    Mars Guo (podracer - arrogant and has spiky things on top of his head)
    Rats Tyrell (podracer - was killed during the Boonta Classic, had wife, kids)
    Wan Sandage (podracer - looks like a green fox or close to it)
    Aldar Beedo (podracer - looks like a green reptilian ant-eater with sharp teeth)
    Bolls Rohr (podracer - looks like the Tasmanian Devil)
    I would like to see all the racers made. Hopefully they will make some scene sets and we can get them. If I had to pick one out of this bunch it would be Rats just because of his own little story arc in the film.

Old Jira (elder lady who's friend of Anakin's and who's bones are aching) - Jira is another figure I want because she too has lines. How could a characters who had lines in the film not become a figure?

In the end I guess if I had to pick one it would have to be Wald because Hasbro would have to totally sculpt this figure. Although a Kitster/Wald two pack is a must. I want some of the others, but these two figures would be essential to a collection.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

Wow, these are tough. I ahdn't realized there were so many TPM figures I'd actually like to see made.

From the last round, just for the heck of it, I'll add another Amidala Return to Naboo. She showed up in a couple different scenes and sports a very different costume then any other.

For this round, I'm torn between Ben Quadrinaros and SwokesSwokes. I'd like to see both made, but I think my vote this time will go to Ben Quadrinaros I love th podracers and am always glad to see one more.

Wald/Kitster 2 pack.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If its a Wald / Kitster 2-pack I vote fro that, if not then I go with Gragga or SwokesSwokes (the chubba vendor).
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."