Page 35 of 145 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

I'm going with Han in a removable soft goods coat. Of the main three (Luke, Leia, and Han) I think Endor Luke is in need of an update the most. But I was never really happy with the POTF2 trench coat Han. The vintage version is easily superior. Why? Its because of the coat. A very close second would be Endor Luke with removable soft goods poncho.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I'm going with Luke Skywalker Endor here. A soft goods Poncho would be best but I'd settle for either. Removable helmet is a must on this one. I'm actually really surprised we haven't seen another version of this figure made yet, Leia too for that matter.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I'll go Luke Skywalker in Endor Gear, with cloth poncho. This would double as an awesome DSII version of the character, and would make up for that crappy Throne Room Duel piece of junk. R2-D2, Spirit Yoda, and Endor Leia are also very nice choices, and I think the rebel troopers would work better as customs. We'll have to wait until it's official, whether the Spirit Anakin on the DVD will be Hayden or Sebastian, and I want whichever version is on there (besides, we already got two old Anakins - combined, they would actually be more accurate than either version is!).

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Luke Skywalker Endor - removeable helmet, removeable poncho (specify hard or soft)

Princess Leia Endor - removeable helmet, removeable poncho (hard or soft?), gun fits in removeable holster belt

Han Solo Endor Gear - removeable soft goods camouflage trench coat

Lando Calrissian - Ewok Celebration (slightly different from General's uniform)

Master Yoda - spirit / ghost - done like new Dagobah Obi-Wan

Anakin Skywalker -spirit ghost - done like new Dagobah Obi-Wan

R2-D2 shield bunker - blasted open - all gadgets sticking out everywhere

black Endor Rebel Soldier

old bearded man Endor Soldier in stolen Bikerscout uniform
    R2 bunker w/ everygadget, but I'd really like to see some attempt to make this stuff either move or be removable with closing doors. My second choice is Luke Endor w/ removable cloth poncho, lightsaber & hilt, removable vest & helmet, super-articulated.

Han, I wouldn't mind having a better version of this, Leia same thing. Lando, I could completely live without. Anakin & Yoda ghosts, perhaps but by no means likely. The 2 Endor rebs, take or leave.

Oh, and Tycho, I don't think the biker-scout Reb is that old, he's at most in his 40s.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This wave fills me with the least amount of excitement as it is mostly resculpts. I would not object to Leai, Luke and Han, but I hate the way the softgoods look, so I'd want vinyl ponchos, and even plastic for Han's trenchcoat. For all the complaining that everyone does about the existing version, I would like to warn you in advance that a cloth trenchcoat will look more like a bathrobe.

My vote is for Swiss Army knife R2-D2

I'm out of it for a little while and... Time to catch up. For part of ROTJ, I have to go with Klaatu. I really want to see all of the Kenner figures resculpted and he does show up several times at the beginning of ROTJ. I would quickly and happily purchase any of the rest of those figures though. (It's so hard picking just one!)

Part II is the hardest. I seriously want all of these figures made. However, my ultimate most-wanted figure graces this list so I have to go with Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Please, Hasbro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Part III is another tough one. I think an ethnic variation on the Endor trooper would be great but I don't see the point in a new sculpt. I think Hasbro naile dit down pretty well with the Saga one. Just slap a new head on the old body and I'm happy. I want an Endor Luke, Leia and Han (soft goods would be nice) all pretty much the same. So, for this I'll go with Han Solo since the POTF version was one of the most annoying figures for me.

R2-D2 shield bunker IF it's done correctly!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

R2-D2 shield bunker
    I'd like to see it done like the past R2 so that you turn his head and the stuff pops out.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

R2 sheild bunker.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Jerjerrod and Endor Luke.
    Tommy, close your eyes.