Page 42 of 145 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

Hem Dazon for me!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Owen and Beru cripsy fried 2 pack kids meal please.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm going with General Tagge. But Wioslea and Hem Dazon would be close seconds.
    Quick question, why is it ok for the KFC style Owen and Beru to be a 2 pack and for the Tonnika Sisters not to be a 2 pack? After all we "we don't make that decision."
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I wrote that vote in thats why Lucifer. The Tonnika sisters werent offered up that way.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Because burnt, dead skeletons would have NO (zero) need for articulation, and thus cost Hasbro nothing to make. You'd get a couple of pieces like Amanaman's pack-in, but perhaps with the skulls still, and that'd be it.

No articulation. Just prop pieces on a card. Maybe we should throw in a moisture vaporator or let Rocketboy and Kidhuman change their votes?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I really can't see Hasbro ever making charred figures but if there is any hope it would be a exclusive for a con or something like that.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

The ONLY way we will ever see Owen and Beru's skeletons is if they did a moisture farm playset. Even then, no way. MAYBE a packin with a distraught looking Luke.

What in the world would they call the carded figure of just Owen and Beru? Owen and Beru Lars: Homestead Tragedy?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Because burnt, dead skeletons would have NO (zero) need for articulation,
    unless you're morbid like me and would want them anatomically correct so you could open up their little ribs and remove their little crispified organs, if there were any left
    Last edited by Deoxyribonucleic; 06-17-2004 at 02:39 PM.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

[QUOTE=Deoxyribonucleic][QUOTE=Tycho]Because burnt, dead skeletons would have NO (zero) need for articulation,

unless you're morbid like me and would want them anatomically correct so you could open up their little ribs and remove their little crispified organs, if there was any left
    LMFAO....that was great. Either way articulation or no I want them and will not change my vote. It was accepted once and it willbe again. I'll tellSteve on you Tycho.

"Dear Steve,

I am writing to express my sincere revulsion with the way Tycho conducts polling threads in your forums. Apparently he shows a horrendous amount of disrespect for my desire to have "dead action figures."

It has been my lifelong dream to own the burnt, rotting, decomposing corpses of Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru rendered in plastic, but Tycho fails to acknowledge a need to respect diversity here. In fact, I think Tycho is blatantly discriminatory against Necrophelliacs and others who appreciate alternative tastes and preferences here. Overall, he does a disservice to your site because his behavior will discourage other freaks and psychosis cases from feeling at home here.

Tycho continuously overlooks Deoxyribonucleic who has expressed her desire to have organ-transplant action figures shown support for here. How else can children fully interact with their Dr. Evazan action figures? How else do you think the TaunTaun and Acklay with real squishy guts got made were it not for true deviant collectors like myself and her.

I think Tycho should be suspended from your forums and asked to attend community living courses that will teach him to better interact with others who enjoy decomposition and organ transplantation as a hobby. There is an element of my preference of people posting here at SirStevesGuide that needs their freedom of self-expression and unique tastes recognized and not invalidated by Mr. Tycho's insensitivity he expresses here.

Think about the possibilities people like myself, Deoxy, Rocketboy and others offer the Star Wars enthusiast here. Hasbro could create a whole line of Dead Action Figures! Stormtroopers, Deep Fried Greedo, a Dead Jawa 3-Pack, Shmi mummified, Jabba strangled and bloated, a TaunTaun carcass with rigor mortis, the Rancor's half-devoured previous victims, Oola Digested, and more!

But in order to make this happen, please do something about Tycho!

Sincerely yours,

Kidhuman

cc: Deoxyribonucleic
    Rocketboy

(this was all a joke - don't take it personally)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.