Page 43 of 145 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

Better than that would be an EU "Screen Scene" of Wuher, the bartender droid, and a real grind-up Greedo figure!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thanks Tycho, now all I have to do is copy and paste.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

"Community living courses"

HAHAHAHAHA, now that was funny!

Get ta pastin' KH
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Seeing how we are needing to get this thread back on track, how about
    The Empire Strikes Back- the runoff?

First, I'll give you the rundown on how all the voted for figures from ESB did, and then list who qualified for the elite group that makes the most priority figures we'd want - and from there we'll get the guys for the runoff.

starting with ...

8 votes Black Bespin Security Guard
    6 votes Lando Calrissian Smuggler's Gear
    6 votes Treva Horme - tall Cloud City alien
    3 votes General Veers - removeable Hoth armor
    2 votes Luke Skywalker recovery room, with hand repairs
    2 votes Torynn Far, lady Hoth Rebel Ion Cannon control
    1 vote Major Derlin
    1 vote Hobbie, Rogue Squadron
    1 vote Han Solo Torture Chair (also an Ultra choice)
    1 vote The Ice Cream Maker Guy (Bespin Escape)
    1 vote New Ugnaught
    1 vote Captain Needa (Imperial Star Destroyer Avenger)

There were 25 possibilities - the 12 figures above all were at least the first choice desired for at least one of you, thus making them each of the them on the list above at least marginally feasible.

I qualified them all for our runoff down to a 1-vote minimum, so we can vote on any of these:

Choose the figure you want most from THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK:

Black Bespin Security Guard
    Lando Calrissian Smuggler's Gear
    Treva Horme - tall Cloud City alien
    General Veers - removeable Hoth armor
    Luke Skywalker recovery room, with hand repairs
    Torynn Far, lady Hoth Rebel Ion Cannon control
    Major Derlin
    Hobbie, Rogue Squadron
    Han Solo Torture Chair (also an Ultra choice)
    The Ice Cream Maker Guy (Bespin Escape)
    New Ugnaught
    Captain Needa (Imperial Star Destroyer Avenger)

I think I'd buy any and all of these. We did another great job sorting them all out. I'd wished Princess Leia Recovery Room also made our list, but she wasn't my first choice - just belongs with Luke.

I really do think that to do the Torture Chair justice, an ultra figure would work well for Han Solo. He was by and far our #1 Classic Ultra Figure choice, though we'll cover those later. Torynn Far did well there, too.

Vote as you will.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

of course I'd like to have them all too, but since we have to pick only one, I'm going with General Veers

back on track
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Given that none of the figures are sculpted corpses, I'll pass on voting.
    Just kidding.

I think Hasbro has almost done all of the Empire figures that are feasible. Given the lack of sequences like the Cantina or Jabba's Palace there are less diverse areas to draw action figures from.

Tycho, this has been an interesting poll. It shows me we really are reaching the end of what Hasbro could feasibly do as far as new figures from the ORIGINAL trilogy. Like I said, cantina aliens, droids from the sandcrawler/droid sale/Lars Farm, Tagge, and Wioslea and you're pretty much done with a New Hope. And Empire has even less strong choices.

Tycho, my top ten on Empire (and just about everyone that I want from Empire), in order, is: black Bespin security guard, Captain Needa, Hoth Rebel Soldier like the vintage figure, Hoth Rebel Commander like the Vintage figure, Bren Derlin (I know, very similar to the Hoth Rebel Commander), General Veers Imperial Uniform, General Veers AT-AT Commander Uniform, Torynn Far, Luke from the medical frigate, Leia from them medical frigate. I'd rather have every figure from my A New Hope Top Ten list before any figure on my Empire Strikes Back Top Ten list.

I would buy all of the figures on the list of twelve finalists. Six of them are in my Top Ten.

My clear choice, far above the other choices is -
    black Bespin security guard.
    Last edited by Droid; 06-17-2004 at 03:00 PM.

This is tough, but again I will pass on Veers since I still have my fingers crossed that we wills ee him in OTC. Therefore my vote goes to Major Derlin with Black Bespin Security Guard a very very close second.

I think Torture Rack Han. I'm just a sick puppy.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm going with Torynn Far, lady Hoth Rebel Ion Cannon control. This could easily be my top twelve from this movie but that is probably like everyone has said ESB is the most depleted movie out there.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Torture Rack Han
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten