Page 52 of 145 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

Heh. This thread was winding down, but THE RANCOR PIT really killed it.

However, voting hasn't gone further for the prequel or sequel finalists, and we do (just barely) have winners.

7 Padme Handmaiden
    6 Cliegg Lars

Padme wins.

5 Yarna dal Gargon
    4 Hem Dazon

Yarna wins??? (the votes are facts, the logic escapes me)

So for those who requested this (and yes, JediTricks, I'll throw a temper tantrum if you don't vote, or I'll cry or something):

CHOOSE THE STAR WARS FIGURE YOU WANT MADE THE MOST:

Padme Handmaiden
    Yarna Dal Gargon

(write-ins are acceptable, but vote for one of the two, then state your preferred alternate if there would be any).

After we close this up, we'll recap. But we've already determined what could be made, how long it would take, when most of us would quit, and that there's 6 years at best left in the hobby, counting the stuff from Episode 3.

Oh - I'll vote for Padme Handmaiden, but I'd write in Hem Dazon and finally get that Arcona if I could!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'll go with Yarna. Mainly because any Jabba Palace occupant is a high priority to me.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Handmaiden
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Yarna.

And Tycho, many of us voted for Yarna because she was supposed to be made in the vintage line; there's a prototype out there. Her time has come.

And there aren't enough figures of female characters.

1st: Cliegg, though it does no good at this point.

2nd: Between Padme and Yarna, hmm. I think as much as I want Yarna, I've got to go with Padme.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm not all that into the handmaiden idea, so I'll vote Yarna dal Gargon. As a write-in, I'd really rather see Hem Dazon as well... but I'd buy either one.
    Last edited by plasticfetish; 06-29-2004 at 03:18 AM.

Yarna please.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yarna is pretty much the last of the "essential" Jabba's Palace figures "needed." Hasbro has actually done a good job of keeping the characters from this scene coming. I think anyone who has populated their cardboard Jabba's Palace playset will attest to this. it's pretty crowded, while the Cantina playset looks like Wuher's just counting the minutes until happy hour arrives, or he goes out of business.

In spite of how much I'd like to have Yarna, I'm voting for The Handmaiden It's a much more versatile figure, I'd buy many of them, and it ranks higher on my wish list than Yarna.

Padme, this is a core character we've never gotten done right. Yarna would be nice, but I don't consider her essential.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

While Padme Handmaiden is winning as the Most-Wanted Figure off our entire list (by 1 vote over Yarna dal Gargon),

LIST YOUR TOP 10 MOS EISLEY CANTINA FIGURES that haven't been made yet.

LEAVE HEM DAZON (THE ARCONA) OFF THAT LIST.

We are correcting our most-wanted priority list to reflect the fact that Hem kicked the crap out of the other cantina aliens like the Gotal, who lost their chance to compete against the larger list. So we will now add our most wanted Cantina Aliens back in, at a level just lower than Hem Dazon's demand is.

Please list your preferences in order, with Most-Wanted being #1 etc.

Mine are:

1) Feltipern Trevagg - Gotal
    2) Herchek Kal Fas - the Saurin
    3) Bom Vimdim - the Advose
    4) Elris Helrot - the Givin
    5) Myo - the Abyssan
    6) Reegesk - the Ranat
    7) The Tonnika Sisters (whichever, since we can't authorize a 2-pack)
    8) Dannik Jeriko - the Anzati vampire
    9) Brainiac
    10) Zzzvit - the fly-like Brzzzvit (or I got the name and species reversed)

I think M'iiyoom Onith, the H'nemthe (Nightlilly) and Dice Ibegon would also be great to have, but are very scene-specific figures, less useable in dioramas.

Usability in other scenes was my criteria for ordering the figures as I did (except for Brainiac and Zzzvit, who you can barely catch on screen in the movie, but who are interesting nevertheless).

I already have B'Omarr Monkey's and Droid's lists.

Your No. 1 pick will be compared to all the others, points will be assigned, and the one with the most demand will enter the contest next, and then so-on down our list to double check our Master List for accuracy with regards to Cantina Aliens.

List away and finish voting between Padme and Yarna please.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.