Page 55 of 145 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

I have a question. I am happy with any cantina alien they give us, but why do so many people want the Givin, Elris Helrot? I can not for the life of me find him in the movie. Is he seen in the movie? If so, what shot? Was he only seen in Lucas' first edit of the cantina (which is on the Star Wars CD-ROM)? Is he just seen in pictures taken from the set? Is he an Expanded Universe character?

The Givin appears to sort of look like the Scream mask. Having never gotten into the Scream movies, I could care less.

In the ongoing series, Quinlan Vos teamed up with a Givin on his mission against the Nightsisters of Dathomir. (Quinlan Vos is Aayla Secura's former master). The Givin was a seriously cool character in that one. Of course EU fans would need a Quinlan figure as well though.

Meanwhile, It appears that the Tonnika Sister has placed in demand more highly than: Sly Moore, Treva Horme, Chief Chirpa, Gragga, and Sora Bulq. These 5 along with the next group down the list, will take on Feltipern Trevag the Gotal, in our next Cantina-placement poll.

Choose the figure you want made the most from:

Feltipern Trevag, the Gotal
    Sly Moore
    Treva Horme, Cloud City alien
    Chief Chirpa, Ewok Leader
    Gragga Chubba Vendor
    Sora Bulq, Weequay Jedi
    General Veers
    Han Solo Bespin Torture Chair
    Luke Skywalker Endor Gear
    Wald
    Kitster
    Ben Quadrinaros, Podracer
    Padme in yellow from the Waterfalls
    Dooku's Pilot Droid

And here, I'd definitely go for the Gotal myself as it'd be the most useful in my dioramas.

I really want Sora Bulq, Padme in yellow from the Waterfalls, General Veers (we're supposedly getting him though), Gragga, Sly Moore, Treva Horme. I back Han in the Bespin Torture Chair as an Ultra Figure (but think he'd be great, too!)

Anyway, let's see how the Gotal does...

Cast your vote!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hey Deoxy, the Weequay Jedi, is back.

I vote for Han Torture Rack
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

This is a pretty difficult decision but I'll go with Luke Skywalker: Endor Gear mainly because it would finally be nice to get a well articulated version of this figure that can not only sit on a Speeder Bike but look good in other poses off the bike as well.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Hey Deoxy, the Weequay Jedi, is back.

damn that Weequay Jedi

I'm voting for General Veers with removable armor and helmet!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I'm going to vote Grabba. All I can say is big aliens get to me.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Feltiperm Trevag, the Gotal

Luke Endor. Close second is Han Torture.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

OK, the Gotal clearly places in our list. We're looking for the point where the next most popular Cantina Alien isn't even wanted. Meanwhile, the Top 45 can be extended to a Top 50 - but perhaps some of our choices will eventually be getting cut out?

We'll see.

The Anzati Vampire and pipe-smoker Dannik Jerriko is our next most-demanded Cantina alien.

Choose the figure you want made the most from:

Dannik Jerriko, Anzati pipe smoker
    Sly Moore
    Treva Horme, Cloud City alien
    Chief Chirpa, Ewok Leader
    Sora Bulq, Weequay Jedi
    Wald
    Kitster
    Ben Quadrinaros, Podracer
    Padme in yellow from the Waterfalls
    Dooku's Pilot Droid
    CZ-3 from Mos Eisley Spaceport

Personally, from this batch, I'd go with Padme in yellow from the Waterfalls because she'd make a very colorful and detail-sculpted figure.

Many of this group could actually, but Padme would allow me to do a scene (albeit a small one with Anakin) that I wouldn't ordinarily be able to do. The other scenes the other characters fit into can get done without them - they'd just be better having those figures overall though.

I'm afraid not one of those is tempting, so the LLTA vote ends up with Dannik, followed by Dooku's droid. I might actually buy a CZ-3, but he freaks me out and looks too out of place to end up anywhere but in the back of my collection.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.