Page 56 of 145 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

My vote goes to Dannick Jerriko.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

i'll vote Sly Moore
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I vote for the Weequay Jedi
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

CZ-3, CZ-3, CZ-3!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Well, it looks like a lot of our recurring characters got off our bottom feeder list (mind you they are all still in the Top 45, just not the most exciting or top of the list for everyone - echoing JediTricks' comment)

So we'll throw in the next Cantina alien at the whole bottom of the barrel. These figures all got 3 votes as least, placing them above those with only dual and singular constituents.

The Givin, Elris Helrot (Deoxy's favorite, but one I like a lot too) gets this spot.

The Abyssan and Advoze (Myo and Bom Vimdim) scored higher on the site's official cantina poll, but here in our thread they tied. So I'm going to let the Givin (who beat them here in our thread) go ahread of them as you asked (well the majority here anyway). But all 3 of these Cantina aliens will compete against the same group at the bottom of our 45 list - so it's all fair and it doesn't really matter who goes first.

Elris Helrot is up.

Choose the figure you want made the most from:

Elris Helrot, the Mos Eisley Cantina Givin
    Treva Horme, Cloud City alien
    Chief Chirpa, Ewok Leader
    Wald
    Kitster
    Ben Quadrinaros, Podracer
    Dooku's Pilot Droid
    Daultay Dofine, Niemoidian
    Ann / Tan Gella, Twi'lek girls
    ET Senator
    -Padme in her Nightgown
    -Padme as refugee from freighter
    -Clone Trooper in red, out of armor
    Young Owen Lars
    -Count Dooku / Darth Tyranus Softgoods
    Naboo Clergyman, marries Anakin and Padme
    R5D4
    Colonel Wulf Yularen, Imperial Conference Table
    Klaatu, remake of vintage figure from Jabba's
    Herme Odel

I'll vote Padme in her nightgown. I can't do the scene where Obi-Wan leaps out the window after the assassin droid as Anakin slices the kohouns and R2 beeps an alert to Captain Typho (all while Jango Fett and Zam Wessel look on from a ledge on another building in my collage of a scene) if I don't have the target of the assassins: Padme! Besides she looks beautiful with her hair down and they could add the outer blue robe she wore over her nightie from the Naboo balcony scene which I could do using Outlander Anakin - or a custom with his head, the outer poncho, and a Luke v-OTC body if I wanted to go for slightly more accuracy (I doubt we'd see an Anakin in his bedshirt from that scene).

But Klaatu is awfully tempting, while Young Uncle Owen more than necessary. Elris Helrot is great and all - but a luxury and you can do the cantina scene without him (not that I want to - but I can only choose one character and I chose Padme).

But I'd buy Daultry, Herme, Treva, the Clone, E.T., and Wald and probably all of them - Padme is just the highest priority because of 2 scenes. The Givin would be mighty useful though -so I hope he qualifies.

Padme Handmaiden for sure!

Herme Odel he is the top of my most want so no contest here.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Toss up between young Owen and Hermi. Going with young Owen
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Last round I vote Anzati Vampire and pipe-smoker Dannik Jerriko.

This round I vote Young Owen, though Hermi is a close, close second (and I want Owen AND Hermi more than Dannik).

Colonel Wulf Yularen would be my first choice with R5-D4 a very close second.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”