Page 61 of 145 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

JediTricks, your votes did count. Once you've supported a character, and incidently, I'd just prviously supported those same characters (Clone Trooper, Padme Freighter) they are taken off the endangered species list (the last of the list).

I only continue listing the last of the list to see if new challengers are wanted more than the bottom bunch are. Daultay Dofine just got saved by Kidhuman so this bunch being challenged by M'iiyoom Onith is safe now except for

Wald
    Kitster
    Ann / Tan Gella (one only of the Twi'lek girls)

Looks like E.T. didn't make the list. Rocketboy hasn't voted yet, but he could save one of the 3 above (so could anyone, if you want them more than Reegesk the Ranat, the next character from our Cantina Poll. If Reegesk does not get more votes than those above, the cantina poll ends and we test other categories. If he does make the list, whichever one of the 3 above gets the least amount of votes gets kicked off the list. Get it?

Reegesk can't rank higher, because he didn't beat M'iiyoom Onith in his own cantina category, so we're not going to give him the chance to face the Clone Trooper, since that character held his own against M'iiyoom Onith, so there's no point.

So with that explained, well run Reegesk now.

Choose the character you want made the most from:

Reegesk the Ranat, Mos Eisley Cantina
    Wald, the Rodian, Mos Espa
    Kitster, the human slave boy, Mos Espa
    Ann / Tan Gella, 1 Twi'lek girl, Sebulba's massuese

The character with the least votes falls off our Top 50 list.

I'll support Reegesk here. A little Rodian kid sculpt would be great (we'd hope we'd get Kitster in a 2 pack if they'd save costs and just use Anakin's E1 body for the sculpt), but we do have Rodians, to say nothing of Twi'lek girls. I actually DO want the Twi'lek girls though. They'd brighten my Podracer Hanger scene and really stand out from all the brown and tan colors of the characters I have going into there. Aayla Secura has her own unique sculpt for her (let's just say) unique outfit (not a dancing girl - and she has a warrior's look on her face anyway). But the Ranat is a totally new species we don't have a figure of, so I'll support Reegesk here.

Since you're supposed to vote for the figure you want the most, I vote for
    Reegesk the Ranat, Mos Eisley Cantina. However, I was very tempted to strategically vote for Kitster or Wald to keep them from falling off the list.
    Oh well, my main allegiance is to the cantina, the Lars Farm, and Jabba's Palace.

I'm going to go with Wald. I think Reegesk would be a cooler figure but Wald needs to get made because of importance of his role.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I faltered a bit in these polls lately. I really have no interest in Cantina Aliens.
    Last poll: Padme as refugee from freighter
    This poll: Wald
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Everyone hurry up and vote!

I've designed an ingenious system to finalize our priority list and test all the losers of our earlier contests.

It will require about 17 more votes from each of you and the bottom of the list will start to look very familiar to you, however, we'll also be beginning to work our way back up to the top, too - as other shut-out challengers get their second chance to make our Top 50 list.

Reegesk will be the last Cantina alien to make our Top 50 list - as there's no more room on it for any lower ranking Cantina alien challenger.

Here's what the list looks like now:

Yarna dal Gargon, Jabba's Fat Dancer
    -Padme Handmaiden
    -Queen Amidala Purple Return to Naboo
    -Queen Amidala white Theed Celebration
    Senator Yarua - Wookiee
    Cliegg Lars
    Black Bespin Security Guard
    -R2D2 Shield Bunker exploded, Endor
    Mother Ewok with baby Wokling
    Jocasta Nu, Jedi Librarian
    Wioslea, buys Luke Skywalker’s landspeeder
    Arcona, Hem Dazon, Mos Eisley Cantina
    -Padme, Senator, from Palpatine's Officer
    Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star II Commander, Endor
    General Tagge, Death Star Conference Table
    -Jango Fett out of armor, Kamino Apartment
    -Lando Calrissian Smugglers Gear, end of ESB
    Slim Aloo, Imperial Dignitary
    Tonnika Sister (Brea or Senni), Mos Eisley Cantina
    -Luke Skywalker Endor Gear
    Gotal, Feltipern Trevag, Mos Eisley Cantina
    Gragga Chubba Vendor, catches JarJar in Mos Espa
    General Veers, Imperial Officer w. removeable Hoth Armor
    -Han Solo screaming in Bespin Torture Chair
    Anzati vampire, Dannik Jerriko, with pipe in Mos Eisley Cantina
    Sly Moore, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine’s aide
    Sora Bulq, Weequay Jedi, Arena Battle
    -Padme in yellow from the Waterfalls
    CZ-3 from Mos Eisley Spaceport
    Young Owen Lars
    -Padme in her Nightgown, Kohoun Attack
    -Count Dooku / Darth Tyranus Softgoods
    Colonel Wulf Yularen, Imperial Conference Table
    Herme Odel, Jabba the Hutt’s Palace
    Givin, Elris Helrot, Mos Eisley Cantina
    Klaatu, remake of vintage figure from Jabba's
    Advoze, Bom Vimdim, Mos Eisley Cantina
    R5D4
    Abyssan, Myo, one-eye from Mos Eisley Cantina
    Saurin, Hrchek Kal Fas, Mos Eisley Cantina
    Chief Chirpa, Ewok Leader
    -Clone Trooper in red, out of armor, from mealtime on Kamino
    Ben Quadrinaros, Podracer
    M'iiyoom Onith, Nightlily from Mos Eisley Cantina
    -Padme as refugee from freighter (Outland Peasant Disguise)
    Treva Horme, tall Cloud City alien
    Dooku's Pilot Droid, Geonosian Hanger Duel
    Daultay Dofine, Niemoidian captain of Trade Federation Ship
    Ranat, Reegesk, from Mos Eisley Cantina
    Wald, little Rodian friend of Anakin’s, Mos Espa
    Kitster little human slave friend of Anakin’s, Mos Espa
    Ann or Tan Gella, Twi'lek girl, Sebulba’s Massuese

Count 51 figures? One of the bottom 2 which doesn't get a vote will fall off.

We're waiting for the final outcome from

Choosing the character you want made the most from:

Reegesk the Ranat, Mos Eisley Cantina .................... 2votes
    Wald, the Rodian, Mos Espa ....................................2 votes
    Kitster, the human slave boy, Mos Espa.....................might get kicked off
    Ann / Tan Gella, 1 Twi'lek girl, Sebulba's massuese.......might get kicked off

Tycho, I agree with Dindae. Young Beru would make the top fifty if she were allowed to compete without facing Cliegg or Owen. There are 22 people below Young Owen. Come on, give her a chance to see how she does. Four of my top five most wanted figures are in our top fifty. Give her a chance to make the list. If you are hoping to give this list to Hasbro at the convention you don't want them to think people just didn't want Beru when she really just got shut out by people she was in the same scene with.
    Last edited by Droid; 07-20-2004 at 04:50 PM.

Well I would like a Kitster figure but he would be an easy custom to whip up so I'll vote to keep Tan Gella: Twi'lek massuese on the list.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Quote Originally Posted by Droid
    Tycho, I agree with Dindae. Young Beru would make the top fifty if she were allowed to compete without facing Cliegg or Owen. There are 22 people below Young Owen. Come on, give her a chance to see how she does. Four of my top five most wanted figures are in our top fifty. Give her a chance to make the list. If you are hoping to give this list to Hasbro at the convention you don't want them to think people just didn't want Beru when she really just got shut out by people she was in the same scene with.
    OK, Beru is on the list to compete, but there is a system in place that has to be used in order to ensure she has a right to be there. She must get at least as many votes as Tonbuck Toora who she also competed against (with Owen and Cleigg, mind you). It was not a sole "Lars Homestead Poll" like the Cantina Aliens one.

With that in mind, there may be 12 poll questions we have to decide first, before Beru gets a chance to compete with the correct list of 22.

Let's see who will be on that. Vote quickly.

Kitster was dropped. Ann or Tan Gella is in line to be dropped should the next character make the list.

I also made a mistake somewhere and there appears to be 51 characters on the list, so this time I will have to drop 2 characters off the bottom of the list, so Wald is in danger too.

Which character do you want to see made the most?

Commander Tey How, Niemoidian with sensors in eyes and mouth
    Ranat, Reegesk, from Mos Eisley Cantina
    Wald, little Rodian friend of Anakin’s, Mos Espa
    Ann or Tan Gella, Twi'lek girl, Sebulba’s Massuese

I have to vote Tey How back on here, because I need him for a diorama.

Kitster is definitely gone unless 2 or more of his fans come forward (and write him back in), because I cut that poll short - we've got to move really fast here people!

Wald and a Twi'lek gal will compete better than Kitster if they continue to get votes - especially new ones from PlasticFetish, JediTricks, or Deoxy who haven't yet voted on the last round (and don't need to, since it's close to the same group of characters).

So does Tey How make the list? Which 2 of these won't be coming back. The really hard choices start now.

By the way, I doubt Hasbro will do Young Owen without Young Beru. A 3-pack is so more likely! or a TRU 4-pack with Padme in her outfit from Tatooine not yet made. They could add Owen's Swoop as the vehicle.
    Last edited by Tycho; 07-20-2004 at 07:13 PM.

Previous poll, Kitster

New Poll: Tey How.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Tey How, whom I've wanted for a while.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.