Page 95 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

Commander Tey How

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    Ahh, I'm glad you did that. I can save... Chief Chirpa again.
    You saved mine PF. Deoxy will save Sgt Doallyn, so now I can bump Jamilla back up on the list.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Beru Whitesun, AOTC
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Deoxy will save Sgt Doallyn, so now I can bump Jamilla back up on the list.
    'das right!

Sgt. Doallyn gets my vote!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Tycho, I have returned. I am strategically holding my vote to see how others strategically vote. Let me know before you shut down voting on this poll. I may well end up having to vote strategically this time, since Beru already has two votes and there are some cantina and Jabba's palace aliens on the chopping block. I am still hoping others will save these creatures so that I can continue voting for the figure I want the most.

We'll see.

I'll vote later today after the other votes have rolled in.

Since R2 with launching saber is up high enough I feel safe in voting for someone new so you can mark me down for Bren Derlin on this one. I'll be the first one to make the joke by saying that you could put him in the cantina because everybody knows his name.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

If I'm doing this right, Chirpa and Chirpa. I want that lil' furball!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Sora Bulq, Weequay Jedi, Arena Battle
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Droid, only you and Hellboy haven't voted, so you'll have to vote strategically to save either the cantina alien (the Ranat) or the Jabba alien (Klaatu), or vote for someone else. I can record that vote for both of you in the corrected standings whenever you do vote in that round. The rest are ready to move on.

Falling off the list this time (and elligible for write-in) are these 4 figures:
    Rep Teers
    Ben Quadrinaros, Podracer
    Padme Black Leather Temptation
    Tonbuck Toora, Separatist Leader

Derek "Hobbie" Klivian, Rogue Squadron is the new challenger.

Choose the character you want to be kept on the figures-to-be-made list from:

Derek "Hobbie" Klivian, Rogue Squadron
    36) R5D4
    37) Beru Whitesun, from AOTC
    38) Chief Chirpa, Ewok Leader
    39) Commander Tey How, Niemoidian with sensors in eyes and mouth
    40) Queen Jamilla
    41) Sgt. Doallyn, Jabba’s Palace
    42) Major Bren Derlin, Hoth Echo Base
    43) Sora Bulq, Weequay Jedi, Arena Battle
    44) Treva Horme, Cloud City Alien
    45) Keeolkeech, Ewok Warrior
    46) Advoze, Bom Vimdim, Mos Eisley Cantina
    47) Padme in yellow from the Waterfalls
    48) Padme in her Nightgown, Kohoun Attack
    49) Count Dooku / Darth Tyranus Softgoods
    50) Padme Outland Peasant Disguise

I'll write-in Padme Black Leather Temptation
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I have been defeated. After being on our initial list to Hasbro, the Vintage Klaatu and the Ranat are ready to fall off of the list, proving to me this system is not working. I had really hoped dindae would bite the bullet like me and vote for the Ranat to save him as he has voted for the Ranat in the past (as I have). dindae, I urge you to try and change your vote (assuming Tycho would allow it). Beru didn't need to be saved yet and Tycho already voted for her anyway. Hellboy, I know you have had your objections to this system also and were upset that Dooku's pilot droid fell off the list when it had been on our initial list to Hasbro. I would urge you to use your vote from the last round to save the Ranat because I am for the first time FORCED to vote strategically, and am voting for Klaatu.

As for this round, I should be voting for Beru. She's the one I want most. Instead, I am voting for Bom Vimdim, just because he's falling too low on the list. I will play this game to the bitter end, but I think it has become a mess.

Tycho, don't bother trying to explain to me why the system is perfect. You have adequately explained why the system works the way you have designed it to work. I understand (and respect) your viewpoint and disagree with it. But I still think you are a wonderful person and this has been great fun.

I give up. I'm voting strategically. But I am furious that characters like Klaatu and Ranat that have been voted for time after time after time have fallen off the list because some of us continue to vote for the character we want the most while others keep throwing rejected characters like Rep Teers and Padme temptation back up to the top over and over again.
    Last edited by Droid; 08-09-2004 at 02:47 PM.