falling off our list and eligible for write-in are:

Reegesk, Ranat, Mos Eisley Cantina
    Treva Horme, Cloud City Alien
    Keeolkeech, Ewok Warrior
    Padme in yellow from the Waterfalls
    Padme in her Nightgown, Kohoun Attack
    Count Dooku / Darth Tyranus Softgoods
    Padme Outland Peasant Disguise

Han Solo in Endor Trench Coat (soft goods) is the challenger.

Choose the character you want to be kept on the figures-to-be-made list from:

Han Solo in Endor Trench Coat (softgoods)
    19) Givin, Elris Helrot, Mos Eisley Cantina
    20) Gragga Chubba Vendor, catches JarJar in Mos Espa
    21) General Veers, Imperial Officer w. removeable Hoth Armor
    22) Han Solo screaming in Bespin Torture Chair
    23) Colonel Wulf Yularen, Imperial Conference Table
    24) R2-D2 Lightsaber Launcher resculpt
    25) Biggs Darklighter, Academy Uniform, ANH Lost Scenes
    26) Torryn Farr, Hoth Echo Base
    27) Clone Trooper in Red, out of armor
    28) M'iiyoom Onith, Nightlily from Mos Eisley Cantina
    29) Saurin, Hrcheck Kal Fas
    30) Herme Odel, Jabba the Hutt’s Palace
    31) Young Owen Lars
    32) Captain Daultay Dofine, Niemodian
    33) CZ-3 from Mos Eisley Spaceport
    34) Rebel Flight Technician, Yavin Base
    35) Luke Skywalker, Rebel Medical Frigate
    36) Padme Black Leather Temptation
    37) Advoze, Bom Vimdim, Mos Eisley Cantina
    38) Ben Quadrinaros, Podracer
    39) Rep Teers
    40) Major Bren Derlin, Hoth Echo Base
    41) Beru Whitesun, from AOTC
    42) R5D4
    43) Tonbuck Toora, Separatist Leader
    44) Sgt. Doallyn, Jabba’s Palace
    45) Derek “Hobbie” Klivian, Rogue Squadron
    46) Chief Chirpa, Ewok Leader
    47) Commander Tey How, Niemoidian with sensors in eyes and mouth
    48) Queen Jamilla
    49) Sora Bulq, Weequay Jedi, Arena Battle
    50) Klaatu, remake of vintage figure from Jabba's

I get one (1) write in for all my infamous efforts to save Padme figures I want made, so my write-in I need the most to make the whole Assassination Scene work was a figure of Padme that has been on the original list we gave to Hasbro. She'll only be restored from where she's fallen to about just around where she originally ranked. I'll vote for Padme in her Nightgown, Kohoun Attack

Vote away. We are very close to going into rounds where we work on refining almost the entire list!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

Treva Horme, Cloud City Alien
    plasticfetish.net

Keelokeech yet again
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Herme Odel, Jabba the Hutt’s Palace
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Commander Tey How

R2-D2 Lightsaber Launcher resculpt
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I save and vote for Reegesk the Ranat

Droid, stay with us, finish this one off and then I've got a great idea....you should start a favorites list too but do it the way you want, by having everyone vote for only who they really want the most (no strategic voting, although I've really enjoyed that here) and then when that's done too, the two lists can be compared. I think that would be alot of fun! Especially at the end comparing the lists.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Thanks for saving the Ranat, Deoxyribonucleic. I will vote for Klaatu from Jabba's Palace, remake of Vintage figure.

Also, Deoxyribonucleic, don't worry. I'm not dropping out on this thing. What I appreciate about Tycho and the way he does things is that he listens to others, he responds to concerns, he doesn't just tell people to shut up even if he doesn't change his system at everyone's request. I have problems with the way things have been done post convention, but I don't believe the whole thing has turned into such a disaster that anyone should abandon it. I may dispute the rules of a board game with someone, but I don't quit playing. This is Tycho's game. A lot of us are enjoying it, strategic votes and all. I am still enjoying it. It is a very good list.

Tycho's system, though imperfect in my opinion, is addressing some problems in the initial list. For instance, Padme Return to Naboo decimated the choices in its individual poll, but I assume that most of us would rather have many, many original trilogy characters rather than Padme Return to Naboo. The way Tycho is doing this will help to shake out some of the inherent problems with the scene by scene polling that went on.

I don't know that I will create my own poll. It is so much easier to criticize than to lead. Also, a lot of us (especially Tycho) have worked very hard to create a list that although is not perfect, has been labored over by those of us who have stuck with it. It would be a better, and more representative, list if more were participating, but that is their choice. I would hate to set up dueling lists so that Hasbro didn't consider this list we have made the "SirSteve" list, but just another fan list they probably get constantly. It sounds as though Tycho got them interested in the list we have generated here. I would hate to take away from that interest, because I DO want a lot of these figures on our list.

I will say that if I was doing this, I would have everyone create their personal Top 50 list of figures ranked. I would then calculate each character's average position. It would be some sort of system where a character would get credit for not only being on someone's Top 50 list, but also get credit for being high up on people's lists. So if 10 people had Yarna as #1 and 25 people had Veers as #25 they would both get some sort of weighted credit both for number of times on people's lists and average position on those lists. I don't know. I haven't worked it out, as I probably won't do it and don't want to compete with Tycho.

I will just keep voicing my opinions much to Tycho's chagrin. I believe in changing government from within, not forming my own government or encouraging revolution. (So I guess in that sense I would not have supported the Rebellion. Let me rephrase: in a fairly democratic, rather than autocratic, government, I believe in changing government from within, rather than forming my own government or encouraging revolution).

I really am not much of a complainer, though I am afraid I am getting a reputation for that here.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid
    Thanks for saving the Ranat, Deoxyribonucleic.
    my pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Droid
    Also, a lot of us (especially Tycho) have worked very hard to create a list that although is not perfect, has been labored over by those of us who have stuck with it. It would be a better, and more representative, list if more were participating, but that is their choice. I would hate to set up dueling lists so that Hasbro didn't consider this list we have made the "SirSteve" list, but just another fan list they probably get constantly. It sounds as though Tycho got them interested in the list we have generated here. I would hate to take away from that interest, because I DO want a lot of these figures on our list.
    RIGHT! I was just thinking for the sake of fun to do other polls and compare in different ways. I'm definitely behind Tycho's list 100% because I KNOW it will make it's way to Hasbro and I KNOW he's put himself into it 100% as well.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Hope I'm still doing this right.

Bom Vimdin and Chirpa.
    Tommy, close your eyes.