Page 4 of 145 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

While Dud Bolt is a close second. I'm going with Swokes Swokes on this one.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

None of those characters are interesting to me. But my vote is the Twi'lek girls by default. They were at least in a Fan Choice Poll!

Wald (little Rodian) - among the top five Phantom Menace figures that
    should be made
    Kitster (Anakin's friend) - also among the top five, but how do you choose
    between Kitster and Wald? they really should be a
    two pack
    Dud Bolt (podracer - looks like cross between coyote and alligator)
    the coolest pod racer yet to be made
    Ben Quadrinaros (podracer - looks like a seed in a pod)
    the most significant pod racer yet to be made

I would really like all four of these figures, moreso than my votes in the first two rounds, Dofine and Return to Naboo Padme.

However, I want Kitster and Wald more than that podracers.

I would love a two-pack, but the game is to choose ONE figure.

So I pick KITSTER . Wald is a more interesting figure, but Kitster was a more significant character.

Think I have to go with the flow and vote a Wald/Kitster 2 pack. They seem like a no brainer. Heck, they made 2 Jedi kids that had far less screen time.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I seem to have missed out on the last round, but I'll add my two cents. Black Travel Queen Amidala, because I like black better than purple and I think its a cooler looking dress.
    This round Ann and Tan Gella as a two pack (or one of them alone). I don't really want podracer figures without their pods and the others I have little to no interest in.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Tycho, perhaps you should clarify for all of us. Are we allowed to design two-packs, or are we choosing ONE figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Droid
    Tycho, perhaps you should clarify for all of us. Are we allowed to design two-packs, or are we choosing ONE figure?

I look at it like this, since they are small enough to pack together, they should pack em together. They did it with Yoda/Chian and Ashla/Jempa. Also the Ewoks, Jawas and Ugnaughts. So they can do it with these guys.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ben Quadrinaros definately I saw a custom of him at RS and it looked amazing, so he would rock in Figure form.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Gragra, though it's not a shut-out. A Wald/Kitster 2-pack would be close behind. But Gragra just looks so cool.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hmmm. Let's not go assembling 2-packs when we don't make Hasbro's marketing decisions. The cost factor in 2-packs have nothing to do with the size or how many they can cram on a card.

The Ewoks were 2 totally independently sculpted and fully articulate figures. They must have lost money on the Logray-Wicket 2-pack, whereas the Ugnaughts were salt-shakers, as were the Jawas (or at least one of them). It comes down to how many individual parts they need to mold.

With the Kitster-Wald situation, you should only vote for 1 or the other, regardless of whether you think Hasbro should put out a 2-pack.

Unfortunately, I don't want to recorrect a few of your votes, so for those of you choosing the 2-pack, I gave Wald and Kitster both a vote individually, and as it turns out, they each hold 3 votes equally right now, so they may tie.

With the Twi'lek girls, if Hasbro wouldn't offer a 2-pack, all you need to do is buy 2 of them. Essentially, it'd be hard to tell Ann or Tan apart, so it'd be harder to sculpt them differently at 3 3/4".

So no-one need change their vote, I was able to follow everyone's directions precisely, and this round is far from over yet.

Right now we have:

4 Gragga /SwokesSwokes - chubba seller
    3 Kitster
    3 Wald
    2 Ann / Tan Gella
    2 Ben Quadrinaros

with at least 6 new "absente ballots" not counted yet, so any character (even one with no votes so far) - could take this contest.

I think it's actually a good sign when there's still a good group of characters we'd debate over. It shows that Hasbro continuing the line further still makes sense!

At least 12 more figures from TPM have been identified as there being a market for them, while about 33 possibilities have been explored - including new ways for Hasbro to re-release the line's staple "main characters" like Qui-Gon.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.