Page 5 of 145 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

Ben Quadrinaros (podracer - looks like a seed in a pod)

I like this guy, he really stands out in a crowd and he'd be such a fun, crazy looking figure!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Even though he probably won't win I'm going with Dud Bolt this round. He's so unique looking that I think he'd make a really interesting figure.

As much as I'd like to see Kitster and Wald produced I think the podracers are a much bigger part of the story in EP I and would pick every one of them first.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

To do a little catching up:

I want all the Amidala outfits and the purple handmaidens, but agree with most everyone else that the Return to Naboo (purple gown) is the must have from this group.

Sei Teria and the brown outfit Valorum, are great candidates for a mail in exclusive.

I also want all the pod racers, Wald, Kitster, and SwokesSwokes, but

Ben Quadinaros has been on my top ten want list since I saw him (he reminds me of one of the "Freakies" from the 70s ceral of the same name.

Well, so far everyone but PLASTICFETISH that is participating in this thread has voted, and we are no closer to deciding who is the most-wanted-Episode-One-character from Tatooine, than we were before. "PF" could break a tie, but we really need more people voting in this thread to produce a clear winner between Quadrinaros and Gragga right now. Wow! This one's tight. And Kitster and Wald are still in the running, too. So voting on Tatooine will remain open as long as voting on all the groups stays open.

Our next stop is the GALACTIC SENATE!

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER TO BECOME AN ACTION FIGURE FROM AMONGST:

The Coruscant Taxi Driver (not exactly a Bothan, but looks similar)
    Edcel Bargan (from Roona I think)
    Mot Not Rab
    The Rodian Senator (long red cloak)
    Ithorian Senator (Hammerhead in long white cloak)
    Ando Senator (4-eyed Aqualish like Ponda Baba - almost)
    Gran Senator (either from Malastare or Gran homeworld - like Ree-Yees)
    E.T. Senator (probably Speilberg's property, but we can try)
    Senator Yarua (Wookiee is supposedly confirmed, but we haven't seen it in plastic yet)
    Bail Antilles (human from Alderaan, wearing white)

Dang! I really want a lot of these Senators made so I can fill some Senate Speaker Cars and make a scaled down diorama of the senate forum.

I will be voting for Senator Yarua of Kashyyyk because we haven't seen the character in plastic yet, and after 9 years of Star Wars figures, maybe 17 years total if we count Kenner (who almost produced Chewie's wife, father, and child from the Holiday Special) it's about time we got another Wookiee! So inspite of anything else that might come out of Episode 3, I definitely want to see this character happen.

Mot Not Rob is seriously cool looking though, and Edcel Bargan joins him as other alien species we've never had figures of. It's a tough call though, because as far as the characters we have from Ithor, Rodia, and Malastare, they've all been the same criminal characters and we don't have any representation of their nobility from their races - just their trash (Greedo from an exiled clan and a wanna-be bounty hunter, Ponda - a murderer and pirate also wanted for torture, and Ree-Yees a drunk and maniacal killer). Not to mention the Aqualish in the senate is of a different race than Ponda and has 4 eyes.

So I'd say there are 6 good choices here. But I'll stick with Yarua for now.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

My vote goes to Bail Antilles

the other's just don't catch me fancy, a close second though it the wookie senator.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Wow. Moving right along. A man's gotta work, spend time with his family... wander from store to store hoping to find that J'Quille figure someday.

Anyway -- ouch, more tough choices. looking at these names really does make you wonder why a lot of these didn't get made.

Gragra - This alien actually kind of scares me. (Kidding.) A great deluxe figure maybe, but I doubt they'd ever do it. We should have had a Mos Espa playset.
    Wald - As much as a part of me thinks this is lame... another more pathetic part of me that finds itself loving the kid Jedi figures, really wants this figure also.
    Kitster (Anakin's friend) - Ditto for this one.
    Ann or Tan Gella - I can't believe we never got a set with these and a Sebulba figure. Don't think we'd get them otherwise.
    Dud Bolt - A single carded version of any and every racer is great. A must... but we'll probably never have them all.
    Ben Quadrinaros - Again... yes!
    Mohawnic, Mars Guo, Rats Tyrell, Wan Sandage, Aldar Beedo, Bolls Rohr - yes, yes, yes! But how can we choose one over the other?
    Old Jira - This one I don't really want. Maybe with the Mos Espa playset that'll never be made.

OK. I'll vote Wald here. (Warwick beats out the little kid any day.)

The Coruscant Taxi Driver - No.
    Edcel Bar Gane - (Yeah, from Roona.) Again, I'm gonna have an impossible time choosing one obscure alien senate figure over another. They're all cool looking, and would make cool figures.
    Mot Not Rab, The Rodian Senator, Ithorian Senator, Ando Senator, Gran Senator - Seriously, how can you pick one over another?
    E.T. Senator - And he could come with a dangerous disruptor walkie talkie as a weapon.
    Senator Yarua - Yeah, OK... we need more Wookies. After playing a lot of KOTOR I'm apt to buy any generic alien -- Wookies for sure -- that comes along. But the Wookie Senator is a must.
    Bail Antilles - Wait, was he really in the movie? (I'll have to go back and look now.)

This vote for the Wookie Senator Yarua.
    Last edited by plasticfetish; 05-27-2004 at 04:21 AM.

There's a couple I'm not interested in right away:

E.T. Senator (probably Speilberg's property, but we can try) - I hate the fact that these were in the movie, and if I really wanted one of these figures I would just buy the old 3 3/4 version of E.T. from the early 80's.
    Bail Antilles (human from Alderaan, wearing white) - We allready had one concept figure from last year and we deffinately don't need another one. Antilles wasn't really in the film, there were some test shots and film literature on him, but he was never in the movie so I'll just bypass the thought of this one.
    The Coruscant Taxi Driver (not exactly a Bothan, but looks similar) - If they make the Taxi then I want the figure, but if they don't make the Taxi I would like other figures first!

Now for the meat and potatoes

Edcel Bargan (from Roona I think)
    Mot Not Rab
    The Rodian Senator (long red cloak)
    Ithorian Senator (Hammerhead in long white cloak)
    Ando Senator (4-eyed Aqualish like Ponda Baba - almost)
    Gran Senator (either from Malastare or Gran homeworld - like Ree-Yees) - All these dudes would be cool to see in plastic, and maybe someday we will see them in plastic.

Senator Yarua (Wookiee is supposedly confirmed, but we haven't seen it in plastic yet) - Like Tycho said we've been waiting forever to see another Wookie (besides the rollplay game version), and this figure has been dangled in front of us during a fan's choice poll, and they said they were going to make him this year! So my question is where is he?
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

Yarura would be my first choice, but since we're getting a Wookie Senator, my vote goes to Ithorian Senator - always one of my favorite alien species.

Don't really like any of these but if I had to choose 1...
    Senator Yarua - as a deluxe figure with a Senate Pod.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Courascant Taxi Driver.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten